I need advice!

What should I do?

• Keep at it sonny! Things might work out and it will all be worth it if it does!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Move on! It's only causing you confusion and you'll find someone better without the complications!

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Arghhhhhhhhh! :mad:

I had it all so clear in my head from Blitzy's post, he'd made everything make sense for me. And now you come along with this good advice and now I'm confused again hahahaha!

Maybe its a combination of the 2 hahaha. Keep at it unless someone else pops up for me like Blitz said, but make sure I time things right like you said haha.

Spawny: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ahhh would sorrow's trembling hands please let me go ;)

He thinks it's wrong to be exclusive in a relationship and that its right to shag over 4,000 other women while you are with your girlfriend but be able to go back to her bed whenever you want :)

His reason is because he doesn't like being told what to do haha.

Welllllll (is me Kem here, just can't be fucked logging out hehe) my advice to you young trent is that WAITING IS GAY!

If she's given you good reason to believe that something will happen then by all means give it some time. If she can't give you some sort of definite idea, then I'd say it's best just to forget about it, at least for the time being. Waiting around for someone when you have no idea at all what they want is just crap, there is no fun to be had in that. Go find someone else if you think there's no good prospect of it ever happening!

Oh, one more thing...dream girl/boys that are perfect for you is a load of tot, no one should believe that. There are probably hundreds of glam-loving 80's girls (and maybe even a special man called Tim) out there that you would be happy to be with you.

Don't sell yourself short!

Hahaha thanks Tanya that's pretty good advice actually! Hmmm I'll have a think about that I think! :)

You're a champ :) I think you should definitely consider moving to Melbourne.... :p ;) Hahaha!

One thing to consider is, if you have to ask if you should bother with her, then if you DID go after her then would your heart really be in it?

My heart would be. The reason why I'm asking because hers might not be, and would it be worth being with somebody who's heart is elsewhere?

Trent, here's what I would do... Go find a place that's playing some metal and have quite a few drinks. Try and scam some out of the club owners or their friends. Then stagger onto the dance floor when Bon Jovi comes on and WHAM! You'll have someone in your arms before you know it.

:D

:)

Well hopefully I have that sort of luck soon too hehe. Hmmm there is a Kiss tribute night coming up, usually plenty of foxy girls at them! Who knows, if I wear Vinnie Vincent makeup maybe some really hot chick will come up and say "Omg I love Vinnie! Have you heard Vinnie Vincent Invasion??" :D

Originally posted by Goreripper
Trent, here's what I would do... Go find a place that's playing some metal and have quite a few drinks. Try and scam some out of the club owners or their friends. Then stagger onto the dance floor when Bon Jovi comes on and WHAM! You'll have someone in your arms before you know it.

:D

You stole my method!:D :D

Originally posted by The Trooper
[BWho knows, if I wear Vinnie Vincent makeup maybe some really hot chick will come up and say "Omg I love Vinnie! Have you heard Vinnie Vincent Invasion??" :D [/B]

F**king hell you crack me up Troops :lol:

Im going to take my VVI cds to work tomorrow now, maybe a hot woman will walk in and go "Omg I love Vinnie! You have such great taste, lets make love!" :)