I need help ...........

hazemovic

May 16, 2008
Hey guys...i have a request , i need some modern death metal bands with great production and i listen to Behemoth - Bloodbath - Nile ... recentley i just discovered Blood Red Throne - Sarpanitum - Demiurg , i just need catchy riffs,yet brutal , btw i hate melodeath like amon amarth arch enemy etc... and if u know underground bands am with it .... just death metal :headbang:

Kronos is great but didn't like Arghoslent....... thank u man is there any other band???

lol someone else on this site has that same av...
Um.
Try:
Death - The Sound Of Perseverance
Kataklysm - In The Arms Of Devastation
Vader

lol someone else on this site has that same av...
Um.
Try:
Death - The Sound Of Perseverance
Kataklysm - In The Arms Of Devastation
Vader

Are you talkin' to me ??? :err::err:

BTW how come Death become a modern they are a classic man :loco: and Kataklysm , pretty old too ... i need somthin' new i just heard about band called slaughtor somthing underground but quality thats what i need ...... thanks any way good job guys :)

Yeah.
Kataklysm - In The Arms Of Devastation is 2006. The Sound Of Perseverance is 1998, with a very modern sound.

^ good call, quite brutal but awesome and well produced.
In that vein, Misery Index as well. Try Hate Eternal, you might like them (they don't totally suck on album and generally fit your request). Also, try Demigod (the band, not the behemoth album) and Dew-Scented.

Past four modern death metal albums I have listened to that might appeal to you

Intestine Baalism - Banquet in the Darkness
Septicflesh - Communion
Impaled - The Last Gasp
Sufferage - Everlasting Enmity

How is the production on this? Haven't they typically had kinda raw production?

The production on their last couple albums is very crisp and clean.

(Of course their early albums are still better, but I recommended their more recent work based on the production.)

guys u r the greatest , i will tell u somethin' i just discovered Sarpanitum , a band with sound like Nile and Behemoth at the same time go check em out they r great talented guys , and ofcourse i will check ur albums too .... what a great site

I was trying to think of decapitated. Definitely them.
Also try Necrophagist and The Faceless.