I need some new beers.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Fuckin' recommend me something new. Keep in mind that a) I'm a snob and b) I've tried a whoooooooole shitload of beers so you'll have to be creative. I need something new because the usual suspects haven't been quaffing my shitz too well as of late.

That's right, DO MY BEERING!!!

gonna recommned you some real piss water that i have been enjoying the shit out of lately at the beach ... Pabst Blue Ribbon ... $4.99 a 12pk ... knocks the shit out of you after 2 cans.

ok, that was useless ...

On a serious note, if you can get imported Swedish beer then try from Jämtlands Bryggeri:

HELL (light lager, an actual GOOD light lager that is)
HEAVEN (dark lager)
FALLEN ANGEL (bitter)

Not just because of the names, these are actually really cool beers! Also anything from Nils Oscar such as God Lager or Kalasöl :)

Slottskällans Imperial Stout

Though I really doubt you can get any of these but... it's the best I can do :loco: I drink almost exclusively Swedish beer.

Beer in a can = TEH LOSER

...seriously.

I am a snob as well when it comes to beeah. I am currently awaiting my Uncle's homebrews. The German Octoberfest and Prohibition should be done next week. His past beers RULED, so I have high expectations.

I'm sure you've had it, but I have to reccomend Dogfish Head.

Also, I'm currently enjoying a Miller Lite. Sure, it tastes very weak, but it IS refreshing and it isn't that bad. As far as light beers go, this ain't too bad!

Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA is own of the finest beers in existence. I am trying to remeber the goodies, but I haven't been to the liq store in about a month. I'm coming up empty.

Ever try Samiklaus? (sp?)

Anyone who thinks light beer has to be bad beer needs to drink other brews. Try a pale or IPA, a good one, and you'll see that so called "light" beers will knock you on your ass faster than most other beers. When it comes to finely crafted beer, generally speaking the lighter you go the more alcohol content.

Dogfish Head RULES, but I haven't had any of their IPAs, yet. I want that 120 minute kind ohhhhhh man...

Some good recommendations, keep them coming. :kickass:

Ohh, how about Avery Brewing Co. I have had their "Eleven" and "The Reverend." Both rule and they have sweet labels. :)

drinkupbitch7rz.jpg