I need something to practice my drums to....

WesNyle269

Oct 10, 2008
Niles, Michigan
www.facebook.com
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any good music I could practice my drums to. I left my band a couple months back and have been itching to get back into practice but with no band mates, it gets kind of boring playing all by myself lol. So I didnt know if possibly anyone had any good sounding music I could possibly use that did not have any drums on them so that I could, as if, right my own drums to them so I can practice and play again. Thanks guys, no rush but id love to do it. Thanks again

~Wes~

bro, go to http://ejamming.com/
and jam with people
mic up your drums, or plug in your electric kit to your interface
and rock out with people in Real Time Online
my user name is Broodofvipers

its really fun
just make sure you have no ports blocked on your internet connection
:)

i even encourage all sneapians to go on it and jam out too
its fucking fun and great

That sounds cool but sometimes I have problems with my internet connection, shitty DSL lol.

Yeah I just didnt know if anyone had like a cool song written and recorded to where they could possibly take the drums out of them for me. Just so I got something to jam to by myself just cause like I said, playing your instrument alone with no music to play with kind of gets boring. So if anyone can do that for me well, HELL YEAH! Cause ive found some tracks online that are made for drummers like that but they all suck, its like the same shit that comes stock on an electronic kit lol. Thanks guys!

~Keep it Metal~