I need to tune my guitar like DT, what string gauge??

Ok, I don't think about it anymore. Anyway I believe you that you weren't refering to me when stating "dangerous oversex" things. Hence the fact I took it you would have been comparing to YOURSELF with dangerous overweed/drinks. Since it's both ways wrong, let's just stop defending ourselves while there was no real offense.

Well alrightie, let's all have some ice cream
feature.jpg

:hotjump: Hurray!!! :hotjump:

@Siren: I fully endorse your 'don't fuck and drive' theory. a girl i know gave her boyfriend a blowjob while he was driving at high speed on a highway, now that's irresponsible. :p

hyena said:
@Siren: I fully endorse your 'don't fuck and drive' theory. a girl i know gave her boyfriend a blowjob while he was driving at high speed on a highway, now that's irresponsible. :p

oh, reminds me of that video where uhh... *shuts up*

hyena said:
i heard of a similar situation, where while the girl was giving the blowjob, the guy lost control of the car and they crashed. the girl closed her mouth as a result of the crash, and she cut off his dick. dunno if it's real tho. :p

Siren said:
i heard of a similar situation, where while the girl was giving the blowjob, the guy lost control of the car and they crashed. the girl closed her mouth as a result of the crash, and she cut off his dick. dunno if it's real tho. :p
Serves the focker right. :kickass:

Siren said:
:yow:

i wonder what happened to the dick after the accident. :rolleyes:

Miolo

She justified her nickname of deep swallower.

@Tebus: You shouldn't say that because it could HAPPEN TO YOU!

Why not, it's that, she chokes or she has a heart attack when seeing the chopped off cock that was in her mouth