I need to tune my guitar like DT, what string gauge??

@wazoo: i feel your pain, but have you ever heard of "spoiler" warnings on a forum post when you're about to reveal info people might not know yet on a book or movie? :p
thanks god i just read that part last night. :rolleyes:

Oh, now i see that in a Dark tranquillity forum, goths are gonna be whoever has a black&white picture and long hair. Now we have the perfect example of someone who posted just once so your weapon is prejudice on the photo style ? So yes, talk about him if you want but don't expect anything smart from yourself

krigsbarn said:
Oh, now i see that in a Dark tranquillity forum, goths are gonna be whoever has a black&white picture and long hair. Now we have the perfect example of someone who posted just once so your weapon is prejudice on the photo style ? So yes, talk about him if you want but don't expect anything smart from yourself
krigsbarn, i'm starting to get a tad annoyed here.

first, i said his avvy is rather gothic. whether that's his picture or the belly-button of a leopard, i don't give a flying shit. my avatar is gothic too. happy? probably not, but feel free to look for more words to attack.

second, i need no weapon as i don't mean to kill. if i had wanted to be aggressive towards this wonderful bf of yours i would have commented on the wagonload of idiotic remarks he posted just to support the idea that, duh, you're not that bad.

lastly, regardless of what you expect from yourself, i'd start by trying with common decency, as in: think before you post.

why react like that while I was just basically saying "dont pay attention to him". Because the first reason I give, that he's not even reading anyway, didn't suit to you, so I gave you another reason. You're annoyed? I understand because that's not how you are, you don't diss people you completely dont know. Got my point now ?

edit: Yeah, I didn't think enough before I posted, if I did, I'd realise that people wouldn't think before getting all offended and making conclusions reading my posts. So may I keep faith in human intelligence?

let's go over this once again.

krigsbarn said:
why react like that while I was just basically saying "dont pay attention to him".
i'm not reacting like anything. i find it rather childish to draw relatives, friends, boyfriends, hockey teams, the pope, into a discussion just so they can testify that we are right and the rest of the world is - obviously - wrong. i find it childish and i merely expressed this opinion. whether he reads it or not, i don't care much. i'm not writing here in order to be read by your boyfriend. in much the same way, i feel i can comment on basically anything without asking you for permission. if somebody's picture reminds me of a character in a book, i'll just say it, as it were, without much pump and show or paperwork. it wasn't even offensive in the least, unless your boyfriend is convinced he is lord voldemort or someone from the ministry of magic, in which case the association with sirius black would be rather unfortunate.

Because the first reason I give, that he's not even reading anyway, didn't suit to you, so I gave you another reason.
and the second reason is?
anyway, i already expressed my feelings on the subject: i don't care if he's reading this board. besides, i didn't talk to him, as i gather i might not have that much in common with someone who calls me a cock and a brainless jackass in his first line. let's say i'm assuming communication would be rather difficult with such an individual, unless i come equipped with - say - a copy of the latest edition of the famous cambridge baboon/english/baboon dictionary.

You're annoyed? I understand because that's not how you are, you don't diss people you completely dont know. Got my point now ?
you have no idea of what i do and don't to people i completely don't know, for starters. moreover, i most certainly didn't diss your bf by saying he's got a gothic avvy or that taking part in this discussion was childish of him. i'm dissing him just now by saying he's got the communicative skills of monkeys. i might also add - thus starting to diss you, for a change - that you're not being very bright as apparently you still haven't got the pretty simple fact that i have nothing against gothic-looking avatars or people and was therefore just passing a completely neutral comment.

Reactions: Naku ist krig
Let's make this a pinfalls count anywhere match since we can't stay in the ring... :p :err:

But it seems like we have a case of endless case of misunderstandings. So we should all just agree that we're totally ignorant, and go watch Live Damage and headbang. !!:headbang:

... shit I don't have Live Damage :erk:

@Tebus: neither do I :erk: maybe we should form a support group for people without it, so we can cry together and thus gain strength from each other; strength that we will need in order to survive until we finally get our greedy little hands on this precious dvd...
ah well, nevermind me, actually, I blame all my ramblings on wine and gin & tonic...
:p

@Rahvin: I maintain what I said. And a_hole didn't just defend my case, he just saw Siren's case and said something aimed at her, and you don't really understand that since you're talking about something else. And another reason why he won't post more shits here is that anyway, he's "that ignorant bitch's bf" so what's the point. And yeah, what's the point anyway as I said before, it's all over and cool unless you guys think that me giving up is an opportunity for most of you guys to verbally jack off a few more nights.

NicktheClayman said:
I dont have it either, but I have an excuse. I live the the states, you swedes should have such thing by now :D :D :p.

Nick(crying on the inside)

Order online! Damn, reminds me I have to order shitloads of DVD's... starting from live damage to Rotting Christ, what other band... HINT HINT!?

krigsbarn said:
saw Siren's case and said something aimed at her, and you don't really understand that since you're talking about something else.
he did that, you have a point. but since he totally mistook siren's words (specifically: that she was telling you weed usage doesn't make you a criminal offender more than having sex often makes you a slut, something that has been so far completely overlooked because it was easier to try and find sassy retorts) i argue that he sounded just out to defend your case, which nobody remembers what was in the first place.

And another reason why he won't post more shits here is that anyway, he's "that ignorant bitch's bf" so what's the point.
it's all democracy's fault. people with such an opinion shouldn't be allowed to voice it, get on the internet, or bake a quiche.

And yeah, what's the point anyway as I said before, it's all over and cool unless you guys think that me giving up is an opportunity for most of you guys to verbally jack off a few more nights.
i find it hard to believe that after pages on pages of this discussion you still haven't noticed that i would verbally jack off all night regardless of your existence. ;)

And by the way, I already found which string gauge I need, And I already strung my guitar... :'( and it sounds awesome now... :'(

Nope, standard Yamaha SG unfortunately, so a bastard to restring...well, slow and dull anyway.

Oh, and I notice your location is Uppsala...I'm studying there next year (hopefully) :lol:

hah good... do you still live at your parents ? because you could break your axe and blame them so they buy you another... I did that for so many stuffs I own ... :-/

krigsbarn said:
a_hole didn't just defend my case, he just saw Siren's case and said something aimed at her.
and may i point out he saw my case in a very distorted way, for example i never said or would say someone is a slut or a whore because they're blonde and they like sex.

edit: and i never accused you or anyone of possibly having sex in a "dangerous" way, unless a_hole meant the driving comment. :tickled: