I need your help

Vomit666

New Metal Member
Oct 22, 2005
I am trying to find any good used CD stores on the internet that carry hard rockto Black Metal. Any ideas for any good websites??

I was trying to find some regular CD stores. Ebay people charge alot for shipping. Any ideas?

i use ebay for everything............they dont charge that much for shipping if you find the correct shipping..... try www.allofmp3.com or www.mp3search.ru and u can buy from there then download....i have like $30 at my disposal from those sites. + they only charge like $1.25 an album

unseen said:
i use ebay for everything............they dont charge that much for shipping if you find the correct shipping..... try www.allofmp3.com or www.mp3search.ru and u can buy from there then download....i have like $30 at my disposal from those sites. + they only charge like $1.25 an album

why would you support assholes profiteering off others' work when you can download for free using filesharing :confused:

Really. If you're not going to support THE BANDS, then just download for free. Don't download from some scammers so you can say "i pay for my music lolz."

lmao fuck you guys

and btw....birkenau what the fuck is rong with ur name? take a history lesson....you nazi