I realize this is lame but...

Ars Magna

Ars Magna Recordings
Feb 25, 2007
United States
www.arsmagnarecordings.com
In my few days here I have come to realize that my notion of being fairly well-schooled in music were somewhat misguided. There have been several bands mentioned on here that I have never heard of and, it seems that, many of you could tell me (without looking) what the second verse to the fourth track on At The Heart of Winter is. In a nutshell, I FUCKING LOVE THIS PLACE!!! Anyway...

This is kind of lame but, seeing all of this random metal knowledge fly around has got me thinking...how many albums do each of you own? mp3's don't count. I'm mostly interested in cds, but vinyl is cool, too. So...how many cds do you lovingly gaze at each night before you wander off to sleep?

(I told you it was lame)

Not updated in a while so add 10-20 (KILLER only including the Sabbat flexi, Nifelheim/Vulcano split 7", Mayhemic Truth cd and more!) to this:

http://algol.ath.cx/~lutz/mieksmusik.html

EDIT: This isn't lame, bragging/competing about how kool we are is what we live for around here

why do you have two copies of beneath the remains and Black Legions Spirits?

why am I sad enough to have perused through your list and even noticed this

pff, I only have around 300 and a bunch of them suck huge ass because I bought them before I knew shit. Now I am always trying to keep up with new releases while still buying and listening to old classics I had missed out on.

why do you have two copies of beneath the remains and Black Legions Spirits?

why am I sad enough to have perused through your list and even noticed this

Two copies of lots of stuff since we moved in together (Add Forbidden, Watain, lots of Maiden, bruce dickinson (x3 in the case of chemical wedding... Yes, it's THAT good) Metallica cd lp tape cd etc), I've got like 30 nasheim LPs though but I only count 2 :)

I think I will go the ebay route as a lot of the stuff I have is so disgraceful that no one on there right mind would trade for it on any forum I want to be a part of.

I don't even listen to music, so there ya go. I come here for the love and companionship

I have approx 750 - 800. I've sold a lot of stuff from my collection over the years. I've got at least 200 cdrs of things I burned before I sold. The thing is, I'd say at least 20% of what I have would make you guys want to stab me (more than you already do).