I recently purchased Timeless Departure...

Wound

May 9, 2002
Visit site
wow........ wow

i have never heard anyone so melodic in my life... this is truely awesome... i'm glad to see some members post here, i plan on attending this forum more often :cool:

see you guys around

-wound

hey guys!

silent downfall, i've seen you around at CoB and Sinergy forum

as for fave song.... what the hell? just one? it's godly!

so, what are some other favorite bands around here?

i picked up an Ancient Rites cd, not my fave band, but they are on Hammerheart records, same as skyfire,,, it is good,, symphonic death metal i would call it... :D

-wound

Originally posted by Shmeir
i had the same reaction as u when i first heard "Dimensions Unseen", which is still me favourite track :) [/B]

ditto, first song i heard and still love it. Since i live in BFE i have to special order all of my cds so i just recently got my copy of timeless departure. Absolutely amazing stuff!!! Finally got my friends to listen to it and they ordered their copies today. :headbang:

Originally posted by StArScReAm5503
Finally got my friends to listen to it and they ordered their copies today. :headbang:

nice! i'm pushing my friends into them over here in Wisconsin :D i think about 5 of us have the disc now :D
-wound

my favorite track would have to be "From Here to Death". they are all kick ass though. by the way, i think its cool as hell that the band members take time out and talk with the fans. you guys rock!