I resemble...

This post is a fucking crazy creation by A Fire Inside (TM). My intention was to imitate some forum members with the webcam my girlfriend has lend me.

I resemble... Bobvex!

Bob%20Point.jpg

Here I am:

IMAGE0048.JPG

I WANT YOU TO
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Ehh... I've got a few more (Tut, Eagle Fly Free, Bodomic and... uhhh, I can't remember...) I will post them later.

NP: Cannibal Corpse - A Skull Full Of Maggots

NeedledWarheart said:
Hahahaha, Nicely Done.

Try and resmble me :lol:
You are too ugly, motherfucker :D (just kidding)
I thought about doing yours, but I don't know how to imitate your hair style. And I don't have any kilt or bagpipe in my room. Just give me an idea.

@Johanna: I don't know how do you look like, soo... you know, I, for one, can't. Let's hope anybody will do it.

NP: Helloween - I'm Alive

A Fire Inside said:
You are too ugly, motherfucker :D (just kidding)
I thought about doing yours, but I don't know how to imitate your hair style. And I don't have any kilt or bagpipe in my room. Just give me an idea.

Got a mop in your house?

Janina said:
Me too, me too!! :hotjump:

I could try to resemble Johanna, but she's far too beautiful...
Haha, yeah since when ?? :loco:
I could resemble you too, but i dont have your fantastic cleavage :p

Anyway, I dont have any good pic for people to resemble anyway, so.. :)
Im waiting for the EFF resemblance now though ;) POST!

Wow!! The one of EFF is amazing... I can't really tell the difference, are you sure it's not Leo himself? :p

@Jossa: Fantastic cleavage... Yeah, right :rolleyes:

Janina said:
Wow!! The one of EFF is amazing... I can't really tell the difference, are you sure it's not Leo himself? :p
There's a TINY difference (not visible to the human eye) between him and the one in the photo... The colour of EFF's room's walls is one number up in the Pantone's chart. Mine is #C9A994 and his colour is #C9A995.

(I suck)

NP: AFI - Wester