I resemble...

hahahhahahaha
good shit man. keep up the good work. its a damn good thing i dont have a webcam, or youd be needing to gain 40lbs (for you metric folk, thats roughly....thinkingthinkingduhduhduhcarry the 4........15 cubic-liters) and look like a shmuck w/ a total lack of facial hair. Shit...i think my avie has more facial hair than i do :erk:

dilema1362 said:
hahahhahahaha
good shit man. keep up the good work. its a damn good thing i dont have a webcam, or youd be needing to gain 40lbs (for you metric folk, thats roughly....thinkingthinkingduhduhduhcarry the 4........15 cubic-liters) and look like a shmuck w/ a total lack of facial hair. Shit...i think my avie has more facial hair than i do :erk:
What a pity, I really like to imitate people. I'm a fucking monkey o_O

NP: Savatage - A Little Too Far

MagSec4 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoa ladies.. ladies..
please.. :Smokedev:

:p
What's wrong with it, if two women are complimenting each other..? :p

And since we have so many new members here, most of them don't even know the whole story behind the cleavage thing :D That pic was taken away from the gallery ages ago (unless she means another pic... :oops: )

fenrirclone2.jpg

:oops: Guess who I'm imitating ? :loco:

bob, thats still out of my price range when im trying to save up for a (somewhat) better guitar than my samick

dilema1362 said:
bob, thats still out of my price range when im trying to save up for a (somewhat) better guitar than my samick
elisha cuthbeeeeeert. . .*whistles and looks at ground*

as i already said.....ill try and get AFI to put on a wig and prance about and introduce you to my good friends Jack, Johnny and Jose and you'll never know the difference:Smug:

heres my impression of. . .

Johanna. . .

Eye%2002.jpg

while she kicks my ass on prettiness. . .im only doing the best i can. . .

^ Omg! That's better than I could ever do, you know it's difficult to resemble a young girl, if you're old and wrinkled yourself :p

:p. . .im not ooooooooold. . . and im not wrinkled either. .

i would resemble you. . but apparantly you have large breasts i cannot imitate. .