I resemble...

^ Oh please, Jossa... You're making me blush :oops:

@Yanko, you can call me a horn dogette (or whatever) if you want, but can you really remember when was the last time I actually said I was horny? :p

Janina said:
^ Oh please, Jossa... You're making me blush :oops:

@Yanko, you can call me a horn dogette (or whatever) if you want, but can you really remember when was the last time I actually said I was horny? :p
i think it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago, on the "how are you today" thread, then i made that comment about how everyone who posted almost every day that she/he was horny stopped all of the sudden

:D

EagleFlyFree said:
holy flying shit!! and you ever had the nerve to deny you're tarja's twin! :p
NIIICE pic :)
Hmmm, twins huh..? I guess it's impossible, since I'm older than Tarja :p

@Yanko, damn... I was quite sure that I hadn't said that "out loud" in ages. Oh well, that just proves it, I'm getting senile :loco:

But I am ho... ooops, wait, it was a nice try to make me say that again :p

So, if I'm not senile then what am I? Demented, old, stupid... the list could go on forever

And our lesson for today kids is: never leave a woman alone on her birthday!
They need to hear nice things on days like that

NO JANINA! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND DO NOT LOOK OLD AT ALL!
YOU CAN KICK TARJA'S ASS ANYDAY!!!
here, happy b-day!
12redroseswrapped.jpg

feel better now? :D

Tut Ankh Amon said:
My pleasure ;)

(and you see?!?! Latin lovers are NOT overrated :loco: :lol: :p)
Words aren't enough to make you a great lover, you know..? ;) There are skills which are a lot more important.

Oh well, I won't be alone for so long anymore, my husband will be back home in about an hour or so :hotjump:

Janina said:
Words aren't enough to make you a great lover, you know..? ;) There are skills which are a lot more important.

Oh well, I won't be alone for so long anymore, my husband will be back home in about an hour or so :hotjump:
god damnit woman, you know me since i first logged to these boards, don't take my shit seriously :lol: :p

Ok, I won't :p

I just realized that my birthday isn't all fucked up after all... I get to go to shower with my husband when he gets back home :D He'll have to wash my hair, 'cause I can't raise my hands, it hurts too much.