I SAW A FUCKING DELOREAN ON EGYPT ROAD!!

Jackafur

My Life for Aiur
Jan 13, 2007
Neo Kobe City
There I was on egypt road.. driving and I spot a car approaching me on the other side... I saw the DMC logo on the grill... my eyes widen and my jaw drop and I shit you not, straight out of fucking back to the future, stainless steel and shit, Crazy ass space doors, fucking delorean drove past me. I fucking turned my head and watched it drive off. I frantically looked for my phone to call someone about it... but alas I didnt have it on me. So I raced home to tell this story on the forums. I wanted to follow it. but it was long gone. This was the first time in my 21 years of life that Ive seen one for real.

In hindsight you should have followed it until you knew where it was housed and then stolen it. I mean it's a fucking Delorean.

I know dude but my lane was filled with traffic and the Deloreans wasnt. It was long gone. I was making strange noises in dissapointment and frustration cause I wanted to follow it. I was like "ehhh uhhh.. ahhh errr ehhhh I wanna,.. ehhh neeeeehhhhhhh!!!!"

It's probably the Niccolo's.... We went to school with his kids... Anyway he is kind of a big deal in the record production (he produced an Anthrax record!) biz and he lives right near Dave.

I saw one once out in Downingtown a couple years ago. They are quit the thing to see! If I had the money I would totally buy one. Then I would travel back in time to stop my parents from creating me just so I could see what would happen.

no no NO. I will only settle for one made in 1985.

50k is actually not that much..... you figure those new mercedes START at 80k - - - and who the fuck wants one of them? I would take a delorean over a "luxury" car any day! Parking might be a pain in the ass with those doors.. but it would be well worth it.

WRONG.

Seawall, you are not thinking 4th dimensionally...

The Flux capacitor is powered by plutonium. The motor uses unleaded gasoline.

Unless of course you mod it to run off of trash, but you have to go to 2015 to do so. And for the love of GOD do not run in to your future self. You risk the possibility of causing the universe to self destruct.

no no NO. I will only settle for one made in 1985.

50k is actually not that much..... you figure those new mercedes START at 80k - - - and who the fuck wants one of them? I would take a delorean over a "luxury" car any day! Parking might be a pain in the ass with those doors.. but it would be well worth it.

actually the doors require less clearance then standard doors.

thats when they're fully open. try opening a delorean's half way and try getting out.

OK here we go

According to The History Chanel, which in MY HOUSE is pretty much the freaking Bible, A Delorean requires 14 inches of clearance from the time you pull the handle to the time it is fully extended open. Which is in fact less than the average car on the road today.

Also, it was called the DMC 12 because it was SUPPOSED to retail for 12k, but then they changed the name after they realized it was going to costs more like 25k, and that was back in the 80's so it's more like 50k for a new one today.

They said you can find a lot of used ones for about 25k these days or you can still order a new one.

Let us toast to the History Chanel once again saving the day! :kickass: