i saw cannibal corpse the other night...

Opus(sy)2

Dead and dripping
Jul 8, 2002
South England
Visit site
....and they fucking rocked really really hard........everything about them was spot on and corpse grinder was fucking great.....i also saw severe torture.....in my opinion 2 of the best gore death metal bands \m/

I love both bands too... I saw Cannibal Corpse at Wacken, and yes... Corpsegrinder is amazing and Cannibal Corpse just destroys.. That man has so much energy that I cant even understand it.. It sucks such concerts (like the one you saw) never visits Denmark :( Well, fuck... Both bands rules!

Cheers...

I love both bands too... I saw Cannibal Corpse at Wacken, and yes... Corpsegrinder is amazing and Cannibal Corpse just destroys.. That man has so much energy that I cant even understand it.. It sucks such concerts (like the one you saw) never visits Denmark :( Well, fuck... Both bands rules!

Cheers...

I saw both these bands in London last Thursday, along with Dew-Scented and Viu Drakh.

They were fucking excellent...and Cannibal Corpse is the coolest band I've met so far. They took so long to speak with us and stuff. It was great!

Originally posted by DogVomit
I saw both these bands in London last Thursday, along with Dew-Scented and Viu Drakh.

They were fucking excellent...and Cannibal Corpse is the coolest band I've met so far. They took so long to speak with us and stuff. It was great!

cool thats where i saw them aswell...the pit really did kick off!

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
I wanted to go to Nile tomorrow, but I got sacked last week and can't afford it now! Of course, I start a new job tomorrow, just to really rub it in... *sob*
It's Nile, Gorerotted and Sinister, isn't it? Or have I read the advert wrong?
#

nile, sinister, gorerotted and i think hate eternal :>:>...i have £30 :cry: so i may be fucked

i saw nile....last night....best show i have seen so far....and dog vomit you were right hate eternal cancelled which is a shame but ah well....the gig kicked ass...although i think sinister are a bit weak :err: :hotjump: :headbang: