US Death metal..

Incantation's early material remains among the most challenging (conceptually and aesthetically) death metal ever created, but it's not something with the sort of immediate hook of much death metal in the European tradition (and I consider The Chasm to essentially be part of that European tradition, despite their national origins or their current home in Chicago). It's genius lies in it's hidden complexity and essentially deconstructive approach.

yeah man i was devastated by him quoting that old post i was like omg wtf can he do that

chill out homie.
peace-fractal-rose.jpg

Laeth MacLaurie said:
Incantation's early material remains among the most challenging (conceptually and aesthetically) death metal ever created, but it's not something with the sort of immediate hook of much death metal in the European tradition (and I consider The Chasm to essentially be part of that European tradition, despite their national origins or their current home in Chicago). It's genius lies in it's hidden complexity and essentially deconstructive approach.
I don't think a non-European band can ever write European metal, because they lack the genuine spirit of the Volk which is obviously 100% genetic. If Mexicans can make European metal, everyone else can.