I saw Opeth and Lacuna Coil last night!

The Omnipotent Bob said:
hey walter, check out opeth's MAYH. I didnt get morningrise, but when MAYH came out, I was able to get into em. Its more a straight forward metal album then their others (shorter songs too)

like all their albums (and emperor) you dont get em at first. got take each song in segments of a few minutes. took me a while to get into opeth, but once I did, I was hooked.

And oh yes, the opeth show last night in SD was killer. too many dumb you kids though who dont know what a pit is. Its not jumping up and down or making a bee line for the guy in front of you to run into him as hard as you can. MORONS.

LOL Bob I was looking to see if they had either pogo sticks or the mosh pit was one big trampoline. DOING DOING DOING DOING :)

LOL Bob I was looking to see if they had either pogo sticks or the mosh pit was one big trampoline. DOING DOING DOING DOING
NO SHIT!!!! the nu metal influence runs deep in some of these kids.

This one guy was so bad, I just grabbed him and threw him on the ground and everyone just walked over him. never saw his dumb ass again.

I saw Opeth a while back when they played Birmingham Academy, and I must say they are one of the finest live acts I have ever seen. Musically they are perfect onstage and Mikael Akerfeldt seems to have a sense of eerieness about him which really adds to the mood of the evening. If you haven't seen Opeth live I suggest you do so as soon as you can, or else you'll be missing out on what will be one of the finest nights of music ever.