I see COB in a matter of Hours

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
IM So FOOOOOOOOOKIN EXCITED, i cant wait, i sound like a little girl, haha.
hopefully i can get some pics of the show then ill scan them and post em ok.
shit, people i love this band, and have since the day i hear Children of Decadence. i heard alexi and i was like, "i have to get that good at guitar." aleix will sign my guitar too, hopefully.

bobvex said:
IM So FOOOOOOOOOKIN EXCITED, i cant wait, i sound like a little girl, haha.
hopefully i can get some pics of the show then ill scan them and post em ok.
shit, people i love this band, and have since the day i hear Children of Decadence. i heard alexi and i was like, "i have to get that good at guitar." aleix will sign my guitar too, hopefully.

delurking here to say - i saw Children of Bodom on Sunday in Seattle and they kicked my motherfuckin ASS!!!

:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

i am a relatively new CoB fan, especially compared to you, but i love this band so much it was a dream come true to see them perform live in my own hometown. unfortunately their set was short (only 30 min :cry: ) as they were playing second in the lineup of 4 bands. i would love to see them play a full set... maybe next time out?

you are going to have a great time tonite and i'm completely envious! woohoo!!! :headbang:

> delurking here to say - i saw Children of Bodom on Sunday
> in Seattle and they kicked my motherfuckin ASS!!!

Same with every fucking one who was at the Montréal show!!!!!!

delt said:
You guys must be seeing Dimmu Borgir right now as i'm writing this :D tell us how COB were!!!!!

FUCKING :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

COB WAS FUCKIN AWESOME, hands down. I only went there for COB but i stuck around for Dimmu. I had no idea their bass player could sing like that, holy shit. After that i grabbed my guitar and FTR sleeve and went to the tour bus, and Jaska came out and hung out for a bit, then alexi came out and was sipping some whiskey. there was about 8 or 9 people crowded around the bus. he was signing shit for us and stuff, i got Jaska and Alexi's signature on my FTR sleeve, and then heres the highlight of my life!!!!(see picture below).

Yeah thats Alexi's name on there, ^^^^, and I got it.
Great night, good music, and best of all, BODOM!!!!!!!

i was so happy when he did it, i was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, fuckin bad assssssssssssssss

forgot to post this interesting story from tonight

after i got my guitar signed, i went back to my car to put it back in its case, and COB's main roadie, runs across the street yelling "WAIT WAIT WAIT, is that guitar yours" i said yeah, and he held out his hand as if to ask to see it. I handed it to him and after carefull examination realized that it was not roopes guitar, but just regular jackson.

just thought it was kinda funny.

Ahh yeah.. what a show. Too bad Bodom had such a short set. But I guess waiting in the cold for an hour was worth meeting Alexi, but I didn't get anything signed. Guess a handshake and a conversation's enough for me.

bobvex said:
COB WAS FUCKIN AWESOME, hands down. I only went there for COB but i stuck around for Dimmu. I had no idea their bass player could sing like that, holy shit. After that i grabbed my guitar and FTR sleeve and went to the tour bus, and Jaska came out and hung out for a bit, then alexi came out and was sipping some whiskey. there was about 8 or 9 people crowded around the bus. he was signing shit for us and stuff, i got Jaska and Alexi's signature on my FTR sleeve, and then heres the highlight of my life!!!!(see picture below).

Yeah thats Alexi's name on there, ^^^^, and I got it.
Great night, good music, and best of all, BODOM!!!!!!!

Your guitar is now complete. \m/

awww thats too bad man, but i did take a pic of you and alexi, that was good.