I think a thank-you is in order....

*ahem* There's more people than just Mark on the team, you know!

Only joking though. Mark deserves mad dill_the_devil props for spending a ridiculous amount of time here making this the best metal site on the 'net, and generally being a great editor and a good laugh to chat to via ICQ when I get back from the pub!

Also, cheers to Rodrigo for making me green with envy when reading your reviews and motivating me to get my arse in gear, start writing decent reviews and basically being the catalyst for my getting work here! Also, thanx for the promo CDs!

While I'm at it, thanks to Mark's missus Dreamwatch for ensuring my promos get to me on time, The Wanderer for making me feel quite insecure about my MP3 collection on the revelation that he has about 5300 extreme metal MP3s, Ryan Barlow from Copro Productions and Mark Morton from Chipster entertainment for being the coolest PR guys I've spoken to, everyone else on the UM staff (whether I've spoken to you or not) and, of course, every member of the UM forums for making this a cool, friendly place for us lowly music journos to hang out!

Wonder if anyone'll thank me for anything? ;)

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
*ahem* There's more people than just Mark on the team, you know!

Yeah,but u don't like sleep deprivation :p ;) Hehe, thanx Dill for the wonderfull moderation of this forum. But we all know how much u love "flexing urmoderative muscle" :D

5300 extreme metal MP3s

I've got more than that :loco: but they're not all extreme metal

Wonder if anyone'll thank me for anything? ;)

Nah.But of course I do want to thank allthe others as well. Its just Mark is the face I always see asound (along with demonspell, and dreamy come to think of it)

So, in all seriousness Dill, u are a bastard for living so fucking far away, cos I wanna go toyour club night sumtime! :loco: :p

I don't just moderate here you know! I write the odd review as well... every review that says 'by Philip Whitehouse' next to it is one of mine - did you read my My Dying Bride review? :)

Sorry for living so far away, man - but you could always try and organise some kind of coach trip down here with a load of metal mates! We could do with the cash... err, I mean we'd love to see you there!:heh:

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
I don't just moderate here you know! I write the odd review as well... every review that says 'by Philip Whitehouse' next to it is one of mine - did you read my My Dying Bride review? :)

No, but I'll go now. And be sure to correct your grammar :heh:

Sorry for living so far away, man - but you could always try and organise some kind of coach trip down here with a load of metal mates! We could do with the cash... err, I mean we'd love to see you there!:heh:

The journey up would take like six or seven hours :mad: and that would b expensive on a coach

You're all welcome And ya think UM is good now? This is only the beginning!!

I have worked out your plan...... you're going for world domination aren't you? :err:

Originally posted by godisanathiest
I have worked out your plan...... you're going for world domination aren't you? :err:

My motto is, nothing's worth doing unless you end up with the human race doing your bidding :)

*bow*

:D

Behind every great man, there's a woman brandishing a rolling pin in a threatening way...

As for world domination - just let me be in charge of administering punishment in the field of music for crimes against humanity. Up against the wall - Fred Durst, Ross Robinson, the entire of the Bloodhound Gang...

boohoo:cry: i want the ministry of propagandaaaa!!! i am good at it. i 've managed to make everyone in my company like heavy metal, plus i go to every pc here open their ie and type www.ultimatemetal.com, just to make a hit, and add good statistics to (y)our site. in addition i think the contribution to the growing of this company is what counts the most... and remember: listening to heavy metal you will gain entrance to the kingdom of heavens :devil: