i think that katatonia are good

please, please PLEASE! if this happens come to the USA!!! if you're playing anywhere in the same half the country as me, i'm there :p and yeah, get the gathering, too!! this tour would be truly amazing...

Peaceville recently released the resonance colection..
and katatonias lfdgd is still new enough...
it should be in peacevilles interest to get a tour with katatonia and anathema.... and opeth´s Blackwater park is also pretty recent... and they are on mfn, just as anathema...
and the fans are out here.... obviosly.... hell.. this is a tour that actually can be done in sold out arenas all over..
i know i will be there... :)

i'd get opeth as well, as long as the finances were sorted out. unfortunately this has to the priority,we are so poor these days we cant afford to lose money on tour again like all the other times.

Anathema+Opeth+Katatonia = great package :hotjump:

By the way Danny, the band that opened for you on your last tour in Germany was total manure.

I was lucky enough to see Katatonia and Anathema at Milwaukee Metalfest 2000. They played on different days...but I met both bands and it was the greatest experience of my entire life. Being in the U.S., I thought I would never get to see either of these bands unless I travelled to Europe, so to get to see them on the same festival bill was a dream come true, as they are my two favorite bands of all time. I drove 15 straight hours just to see them and Opeth.

But a Katatonia and Anathema gig would be wonderful....If there were any justice in the world of music, it would happen, and be a major succeess for both bands.

Originally posted by the_joy_of_grief

Anathema+Opeth+Katatonia = great package :hotjump:

By the way Danny, the band that opened for you on your last tour in Germany was total manure.
i'll speak to the guys in anathema.
then to the agents and labels, if it is possible...
you never know...:Spam:

Don Corleone said:
OPETH+ANATHEMA+KATATONIA= A FUCKING HEART ATTACK!!

that would be the gig i would very willingly let my soul drift away...

*sigh*
Yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My 3 fave bands OMG, I would die (I guess I would need to buy a ticket to Europe though, coz Australia aint gonna see a show like that!!)