I think we've done enough for the guys around here....

I have to give you guys hell for the Rockies and D'Backs. I'm a Dodger fan. :D and it's guys I only look at the clothes not the package. :loco:

DarbysDad said:
I have to give you guys hell for the Rockies and D'Backs. I'm a Dodger fan. :D and it's guys I only look at the clothes not the package. :loco:
That's a shame. :D

And by the way, if memory serves me right, the D'Backs have been to the World Series a lot more recently than the Dodgers, haven't they? And call me crazy, but I think they won, too. :p

That's true Brat, I'm still pissed we're not in the playoffs. :erk: Damn if anybody on that team could hit we'd be playing the Yankees. Maiden have no fear I'll leave the guy checking out to you and Brat. :D

I love it. How much for the woman? I want them all. Hey if you like hot Cheerleaders check out the Raiderettes, they're usually hot. Saw them at a pre-season game back in the LA day, 4 crews of hotties. Oh and had a Raiderette once too.

DarbysDad said:
Cheerleaders are alright but I mostly want real woman. Someone built like a Marshall Stack. Hell I love women period. :loco:
remember this tune?
'she's a brick house...she's mighty mighty, just lettin' it all hang out!' The Commadores...(I think thats how it goes, anyway)