I think we've done enough for the guys around here....

I'd read that comic book, do you think you could actually put one together. Throws a stack a 100 yards thats hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Spin:

DarbysDad said:
It's cool, you're not getting strange. you can actually read my bad grammar, so you can't be real tired. :)
although I'm an artist, I don't really do cartoons or comics, I could write one, though...I have a pretty wild imagination. I tend to do more along the line of portraits. I also went to college for Graphic Arts. Come to think of it...I really need to write a novel or something. Maybe I should create an Anthrax game. It would be a world tour and it would have things like you roll the di and pick a card to see where you end up...if you end up in Atlanta, GA, for example, you get beer bottles thrown at you and have to forfeit your next turn...haha!

That's so cool that you're an Artist. I used to write songs and poems when I was young and mad at the world. I need to find that stuff. I couldn't write now if you paid me. That games sounds like fun. What if you catch the bottle and throw it back? :)

DarbysDad said:
That's so cool that you're an Artist. I used to write songs and poems when I was young and mad at the world. I need to find that stuff. I couldn't write now if you paid me. That games sounds like fun. What if you catch the bottle and throw it back? :)
dunno. never thought of that one. BTW...if you have bad grammar, I hab worse spelling...I take so long cause I have to go back and correct...I have some old stuff and some very recent stuff (music, songs, poems) that I'v written. When I was a youngin' I wrote a parody of 'I'm the Man' called ' my favorite band' about Anthrax. It's pretty funny! And I think I once wrote a short story when I was young and in love with Frank...haha...I am waiting for Dutchy to say something smart.

I did something like I'm the Man too, it was about my crew B.H.C(Bellflower Hardcore) LOL!! \B/
H|C
A total ripoff too: Now were BHC and were not a band.... :)
I wrote metal and punk but nothing groundbreaking as I now price drugs for a living.

DarbysDad said:
I did something like I'm the Man too, it was about my crew B.H.C(Bellflower Hardcore) LOL!! \B/
H|C
A total ripoff too: Now were BHC and were not a band.... :)
I wrote metal and punk but nothing groundbreaking as I now price drugs for a living.
so, that's not so bad. your job is better than mine. I went to college for broadcasting but now I am a technician at a company that manufactures salon products. at least I can get really awesome shampoo for nothing!:Spin:

crystlpalace said:
so, that's not so bad. your job is better than mine. I went to college for broadcasting but now I am a technician at a company that manufactures salon products. at least I can get really awesome shampoo for nothing!:Spin:
being a technician sounds cool. what do you do? :)

DarbysDad said:
being a technician sounds cool. what do you do? :)
I work in various stages of manufacturing and packaging. Sometimes its a kick but sometimes it sucks, like when gallons of shampoo spill on the floor...or if the perm bottles are leaking and everything has to be torn apart and repackaged. :(