I wish Motley Crue..

The Trooper said:
My favourites are Hell On High Heels (which was written in '89 but left off Feelgood).

I saw them play 'hell on high heels' on Jay Leno a couple of years back with Samantha Maloney on drums. It sounded pretty good but you can't have a chick in Motley, its just wrong. You have to have 4 sleazy blokes to make Motley, you can't have a chick! hahah. (I have nothing against female musicians, just i don't think they suit Motley).

In the words of Tuff - 'I wanna see Tommy Lee back spinnin' those sticks!'

Blabbermouth are saying the Vince Neil is about to release a 'solo live album', consisting only of Motley Crue tracks. :lol:

Kinda cool though, there isn't enough live Crue about.

But Vince is so bad live nowadays :( They should release one from the Dr. Feelgood tour! :headbang:

Yup, no chicks on stix - it isn't right and always spoils things (Red Dwarf series VII anyone?).

Mark says we need 10 people if we want a Crue forum, gonna start a special thread for it. :)

Poison - Hollyweird = huge, tightly curled, steaming dog turd. And this coming from a very big fan. :(

Hollyweird is MUCH better than Crack A Smile.... and also better than Native Tongue in my opinion. Native Tongue had better production by miles, but it just had WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much filler and WAAAAAAAAY too many soft ballady/countryish/blues songs. If it had more songs like Body Talk, Bring It Home, etc it would've been an awesome album! But no... most of it is boring :(

Hollyweird is exciting, and fun, and the vibe is there. And songs like Get Ya Some, Rock Star, Wasteland and Devil Woman are the best Poison songs since 1990, easily. The title track isn't bad either but the vocals sound awful on it. But then you have songs like the ones CC sings which are terrible... LOL!

Hollyweird is a good comeback imo and their best studio album since Flesh & Blood, but it needed to be produced better and they need to keep CC away from the microphone! He sounds like he should be in Blink 182.

Bucko said:
Back to Sam Maloney , you got to admitt she's not a bad drummer thought , eh........lads

She's not a bad drummer but she is no Tommy Lee! :)

No but with no dis-respect he is dead . RIP Randy , gee he was a damm good drummer was'nt he . Pretty good on those Ozzy albums .
Who else did he drum for ?