• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deatheclipsed

Has a large member
And Had som coffee and doddled around message boars shortly after potentially ending my current relationship with my GF.

So question is: what tiime do you get up, what is the morning routine and what time do you usually have tobe somewhere?

Doesn't the board seem dead as of late?

as of late, as in, the last month since you've joined? :err:

anyways, tuesdays and thursdays I have class at 8.30 am
the rest of the days, I don't have any responsabilities or have to be anywhere until 3pm. But I went back to my yoga classes now, which are at 8am, so now I only have saturdays and sundays to sleep in. Not that I can "sleep in" anymore, I've lost the ability. morning routine: wake up, shower, nothing special.

I wake up for school at 7.00 and no matter what I am soooo tired. Really low pressure at the moment though, that's probably a reason. I need to get either 4 8 or 12 hours on a night or I am literally zombified. I get 6.00 most nights. My eyes are like black holes...

And about the deadness of the board... Recently (like in the past couple of weeks) its sparked up a bit, but its no where near as lively as it was when I first started hanging around. whether thats saying something or not, I don't know :p :(

deatheclipsed said:
doddled around message boars

personally, i use carrier pigeons for my mail. they're more reliable and not as nasty to doddle around.

So question is: what tiime do you get up, what is the morning routine and what time do you usually have tobe somewhere?

i get up at seven, brush teeth, wash memorable parts of my body, get into the car, drive to the office, do my share of doddling around.

Doesn't the board seem dead as of late?

yes. that it's on a malfunctioning site getting progressively stripped of features doesn't help buckets.

rahvin said:
i get up at seven, brush teeth, wash memorable parts of my body, get into the car, drive to the office, do my share of doddling around.

weren't you about to enter some translator education thingie some time ago?

Delirious said:
weren't you about to enter some translator education thingie some time ago?

and i did. but "going to class" is not exactly a morning ritual, what with it usually taking place past noon and all. but i concede that it involves an inordinate amount of doddling.

rahvin said:
and i did. but "going to class" is not exactly a morning ritual, what with it usually taking place past noon and all. but i concede that it involves an inordinate amount of doddling.

i see. past noon classes make the "drive to the office" morning routin less puzzling. doddle on, then.

Traveler In Time said:
I think you're talking about this kind of laugh "huahuahuahuahuahua" or this one "hueahaeuheuaheuhuaeheuahau", right? :D
:D

According to a fellow compatriot of yours, the way to do it properly is to place your left middle and index fingers on the 'a' and the 'e', and your right index and middle fingers on the 'h' and the 'u' respectively; then let your present sense of amusement itself take over and stroke the hell out of the keys, keeping the left pinky finger over the 'shift' key to hit it occasionally for added effect.

ahueaehuahEUHUAehuaeuAEHUuaeUHauEHUaeh
:lol: C'mon, everyone try it.

the board is dead????
damn these young people here shock me everyday
anyway
I woke up this morning because a drunken moron started to scream on the road beneath my window at 12 o cklock in the morning
I wish I had a gun...
I stood up at 5 oclock drove to my stupid work
started at 6 and played slave for the next 8 hours
BUT I will do this for 3 days then I quit this mess and spend a lot of free time until my studies begin in september yeah yeah yeah

<<i guess i should start a vote called "does it seems to be that the thread starter does not can to speak english" ?>>

Easy....Malfuction of the motor skills.

And yes I have only been a member for a short time and I try to check in every day or so. It just seems that there are never any new posts or any new comments.

I get tired of reading the same stuff, just like anybody else. It might make it more lively if there were seperate areas for band only stuff, and the other non-band stuff. I know I would be more likely to post. But I do not know what the limitations of this board are...

deatheclipsed said:
I get tired of reading the same stuff, just like anybody else. It might make it more lively if there were seperate areas for band only stuff, and the other non-band stuff.

it doesn't seem to me that dividing something that shows next to no activity into subsections would accomplish much. a subsection of zero would still be zero.

as for longing for new posts and new comments, everyone is invited to make their contribution. of course if one just wants to read new stuff, they better turn to a daily updated site such as the awesome www.somethingawful.com. it's not like the other forumgoers are here to entertain lazy readers.