Does the board seems dead?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MagSec4 said:
What? who the fuck do you think you are!

i'm just the messenger. :cry:

but if that's the way you want it...

Chuck_Norris.jpg

Misanthrope said:
Well big fucking surprise, you might not like it but at least you have SOMETHING to read when i go off at someone, other than random "oh shit DT is great but i wish they would play more than 15 minutes at my nowhere 2 guys shitty town!" bullshit.
That doesn't make your SOMETHING any better.

Oh no, wait, it does...

It's not random "oh shit DT is great but i wish they would play more than 15 minutes at my nowhere 2 guys shitty town!" bullshit, it's just annoying bullshit.

misanthrope really sucks dick (and not necessarily in the material sense, which wouldn't be an issue). it's easy to go online and pretend you're a heartless cynic to impress everyone with your style. almost everyone on here, me included, tries to actually form bonds with people, because you know, br00tal is c00l but it's also d00mb since there is no need for f00rther confrontation really besides what we normally have. now, misanthrope might say that i'm actually being confrontational now, and yes i am, my only point being: get the fuck out, to use the style of a forum you frequent more.

hyena said:
misanthrope really sucks dick (and not necessarily in the material sense, which wouldn't be an issue). it's easy to go online and pretend you're a heartless cynic to impress everyone with your style. almost everyone on here, me included, tries to actually form bonds with people, because you know, br00tal is c00l but it's also d00mb since there is no need for f00rther confrontation really besides what we normally have. now, misanthrope might say that i'm actually being confrontational now, and yes i am, my only point being: get the fuck out, to use the style of a forum you frequent more.

Good luck getting me out motherfucker, the more you feed the troll with your bullshit the more it keeps coming back.

misanthrope might miss the mark at times, but he's not pretending to be anything or trying to impress anyone. and everybody has his own ideas when it comes to what kind of bullshit is the most "annoying".

Dont mind em Rahvin, all the old regulars, you know, the ones who had a fucking sense of humor, are gone anyway. I do not care if this forum goes straight to hell with peaceloving idiots who are happy about talking about the same crap day after day month after month.

Unlike the days past i come here because i like the band and i ocationally get a kick out of stupid sensible people.

One to say anything about talking about the same crap day after day, month after month.
However I don't see why anyone bothers getting worked up.

Misanthrope said:
Good luck getting me out motherfucker, the more you feed the troll with your bullshit the more it keeps coming back.
Are you actually proud to be a stupid troll then?

I agree with hyena but then again there's no point in arguing over the internet. Let's pray he gets abducted or something

<sigh>
Now, everyone here knows I'm a big one for people getting along and playing nice, etc. Honestly, Mis doesn't bother me all that much. He's like a constant of the universe. In fact, I tend to think that he fills our obligatory 'troll' spot (required of all internet forums) quite well. I remember one time he left for quite a while and someone else came along, 500x more annoying and bitchy and whatever else you want to say, and I nearly left for good.

I look at it this way - even if I don't believe even a quarter of the shit Mis says, sometimes it's helpful to hear it, in an objective sort of way. True, I wind up just ignoring him most of the time, but really, I find him quite harmless.

~kov.

Yeah, I also find Mis quite harmless (as Kov said). Sometimes his cynicisms are entertaining, sometimes he's a bit too 'in your face' with the whole "I hope you fucking die you retarded whore" speechs... I like to think he's not being too serious. He's quite smart when he wants to be, and I can see why the state the board is in now might piss him off a bit compared to 'the old times' (which I wasn't around for, but have read up on to pass my truely bored and lonely moments). This place had a more jagged edge for sure. People were more opinionated and tended to debate alot more for all I can see. Nothing really interesting happens here anymore because all the users are just too friendly...

... Have you ever seen the film demolition man? Mis is like the Demolition Man. People find him crude in their social context because they can't understand the retrospect of his.

I think it's ridiculous to say "The old times were so great, now this board sucks and I dont care what you lot think!", we've all been on one message board or another before and we've all seen good times and nice people leave so why doesnt he just shut the fuck up?
I like the board, even if it gets a little inactive sometimes, take it or leave it, but like Siren already said, stop whining

@Kov & KC: I agree that Mis is harmless and all, but i also think that getting some of his shit back on his face won't hurt him. ;)

@rahvin: i wouldn't know about pretending (since, well, i'm not him), but he's certainly not impressing anyone.

Siren said:
@Kov & KC: I agree that Mis is harmless and all, but i also think that getting some of his shit back on his face won't hurt him. ;)

@rahvin: i wouldn't know about pretending (since, well, i'm not him), but he's certainly not impressing anyone.

So far ive seen none of this supposed shit getting back at my face, i just see people who get their panties up in the air about insignificant bullshit and jumping on the "oh i think he's harmless too" bandwagon no one is fucking buying.

Siren said:

i know you wouldn't know. that's why i posted that information. but you're wrong about the second part: he's impressing lots of people, which, again, is something you wouldn't know.

rahvin said:
second part: he's impressing lots of people, which, again, is something you wouldn't know.
Who are these people that are impressed? Names?
Misanthrope, I find his post interesting, even thought provoking but I do not like in anyway the negativity and name calling. But that's all part of any forum. Maybe by continuing to post about this it gave him the attention he seeks, just a guess on my part?
btw his user ID fits him perfectly -