I would hold you when you're sleeping

ProgMetalFan

In the attic
Jan 3, 2002
PITTSBURGH
I would guide you when you're drifting
I'd be the light you seek in your darkest hour!

I absolutely love that part... with Rikard's awesome piano and Tom's emotional vocals... that might be my favorite moment on the whole album... "Your Darkest Hour" is simply amazing... I can't get through the album without listening to this song twice... the chorus is so powerful... and I love the keyboard part during the chorus... great guitar work all over the place... Carina's sultry vocals... superb use of dynamics... there are heavy sections and more relaxed sections... and some of Evergrey's best lyrics...

Agreed, this song kicks my ass every time. When I first listened to the abulm, this was the song I kept on repeat for a while. It is saddening however, that it's almost at the end of the abulm... when I hear it, I want the abulm to go on forever.

This and the last two ALBUMS have become almost religion different songs used for different purposes. Going to work, ISOFT or SDT but going home ALWAYS Recreation day. I'm not sure about anyone else of you, but EVERGREY has revived the urged in me to really LISTEN to music and to create anew! For my souls well being I owe these guys infinantly.... Thank you. Tom's voice should receive a fucking OSCAR for emotionional contents, it's a disgrace to the music industry that they aren't bigger!!! I am sure as hell going to keep playing my part of the big game and make sure that these guys get the recognition they rightfully deserve.

NP: EVERGREY- END OF YOUR DAYS (yes the best soung from the new album, thank you!!!!!!!!!)

Great post, Mammoth. Yes, I cannot thank Evergrey enough for putting forth the great effort to create this music. It really means a lot to me.