You know you're CANADIAN when... (OT)

Miller said:
Anytime dude.

:headbang:

Hey Chad - I'm in for a rip on Monday or Tuesday anytime! Or even Friday evening actually!

Trevor Seghers just bought a brand spankin new 06 GSXR 1000 for his first motorcycle :loco:

Crazy bastard - but he's just learning to ride. I was gonna go to his place friday evening to check it out - wanna come too?

JimAustin said:
Hey Chad - I'm in for a rip on Monday or Tuesday anytime! Or even Friday evening actually!

Trevor Seghers just bought a brand spankin new 06 GSXR 1000 for his first motorcycle :loco:

Crazy bastard - but he's just learning to ride. I was gonna go to his place friday evening to check it out - wanna come too?

Hey man...Sorry I didn't reply...I was in Saskatoon on Friday for a wedding. I can't believe Trevor bought a GSXR-1000...FOR HIS FIRST BIKE...!! For his sake, I hope he's a fast learner.

But yeah, I'm usually up for rippin' around in the evenings during the week...weather pending of course...fucking rain.

My work email is chad.miller@uponor.ca. Drop me a line and we'll see if we can hook up and go for a boot one of these days.

ahhh Canadian humor... im American so ill be honest i got to the word homo in line one and stopped reading, but hey good for you Canada, maybe if you keep practicing in a few years you'll be as funny as Wisconsin.
p.s. thanks for Devin Townsend.