you know you're Australian list

another stoner.

you should team up with the Spruse Goose and opener a stoner cafe. :Smug:

Never ever tried pot...not that I'm saying that I wouldn't, just never done it.

There's a special around here, that I think is fucking putrid.

Order a cheese sandwich, a meat pie, and a sachet of sauce. Pie and sauce, stuffed into a cheese sandwich...only coal miners can pull it off.

Chicken salt :headbang: Nothing comes closer to food heaven than a bunch of hot chips with chicken salt on them!

Was stuck at work one Saturday commissioning some stuff, and the shift operators ordered "lunch". A shitload of potato cakes (scallops for the rest of you cretins) with chicken salt and BBQ sauce.

I nearly hurled when I heard the order.

They convinced me to try one, which was very, very tasty...very.

Never ever tried pot...not that I'm saying that I wouldn't, just never done it.

There's a special around here, that I think is fucking putrid.

Order a cheese sandwich, a meat pie, and a sachet of sauce. Pie and sauce, stuffed into a cheese sandwich...only coal miners can pull it off.

sounds like the Pie Floater.

Meat pie suspended in Pea Soup.

and yes, was invented by miners too.

There's a Peter Kay bit where he goes on about going to a chippy in London, and they don't do peas, don't do gravy, don't do chili sauce, don't do nowt moist. :lol: And it's true (although some chippies do do chili sauce), I don't think any of the chippies round here will do gravy with chips. Certainly don't do scallops or even decent meat pies. The chips are good though, providing its a proper chippy and not a kebab shop.

I think come April I'll be getting a serving of scallops, and chips with chicken salt. :headbang:

Chicken Salt:worship:

OK I want beetroot on my burger for sure but no f'n pinneapple. Lets keep the fruits out of this! :lol:

Actually, my wife has started buying fresh beetroot and soaking it in vinegar. Its pretty tasty once you get used to the change. Certainly nice to know its not coming outa a can.:heh: