ICQ-Numbers!

Lakestream

May 1, 2001
Uppsala, Sweden
Visit site
Let's make a nice little list of all our icq-numbers here, so we all can chat "face-to-face" every now and then!

my number is: 6130925

add me, if you want to

(I know this was done a LONG time ago (by me, that time too), but I felt that it would be better doing it from scratch)

i refuse to use msn. Nothing personal just dislike the fact that is build into xp and you have to alter a good number of settings so it will stop bothering...i do not like using something i am forced to even if i like it

I guess that since I'm a real newcomer to this board nobody gives a flying-fuck about me :) but still, if you want to talk to me here's my ICQ number: 137526475

:loco:

61333868 - you could compare it with a wonder, when I've turned ICQ on ;) Just hate that programm...

hm I'd prefer an IRC channel... @ Quakenet if it's possible, I always hang around there 'cause my gaming clan has a channel there, too :D

or any other Network, doesn't matter. But a Metal-Channel would be something very nice :) Maaaaaaark, get an IRC channel for ultimatemetal.com :D

Originally posted by locutos
61333868 - you could compare it with a wonder, when I've turned ICQ on ;) Just hate that programm...

hm I'd prefer an IRC channel... @ Quakenet if it's possible, I always hang around there 'cause my gaming clan has a channel there, too :D

or any other Network, doesn't matter. But a Metal-Channel would be something very nice :) Maaaaaaark, get an IRC channel for ultimatemetal.com :D
hey!!I'm allways at Quakenet when im online to!
what channals are u on?
I'm mostly on #VfN but i'm even on a german channal #planetmetal
:D

Every once in a while, about once a month, I'll be lying in the sofa, reminiscing the past, and a vague though will pop into my head - icq, oh right. And I'll crawl over to the computer and start licq, and be reminded of .... how bad instant messaging SUCKS!!!!

Doesn't matter if you use icq, aim, msn, yahoo something or whatever. It's all the same craphola. =)

(You'll find me #goddess on irc.stratics.com as Protocol or Sand. I think my icq# is still in my profile, but I don't use it a whole lot.)