If anyone cares: Down have been added to SharonFest, er, ozzfest.

Every song from poor old Andrew is about partying, according to the review at metal-sludge. They say that every song sounds the same and songs sound like jingles for beer commercials!!
I guess I'll keep away from that band then...
PS I can't believe that all you guys speak about girls that way in front of other girls on the board. Fuck sakes have some RESPECT!
But anyway PEACE.

andrew wk isn't playing all dates though. the lineup is definitly better than last years with the exception of p.o.d. adema and drowning pool who suck. the second stage looks good cause down hatebreed and meshuggah are all good bands. i'll be there this year. its to bad we have sharon to add all the gay bands. she just seems to be in it for money, ozzy doesn't seem to know whats going on half the time. i'll be really stoned that day

I know; you are. If I really thought y'all were that bad, you'd be hearing a LOT more about it.

For what it's worth, I find some men's piggish ways to be quite humorous. I always knew guys did crap like that, it's just funny as hell to see them admit it. :lol: Usually they're more concerned with being "smooth." I feel like I'm getting a sneak peek...

I've always tried to be honest over "smooth." Maybe that's why all the smooth guys get so many girls!! I just figure they're getting the easy ones, and I'm getting ones that like me for me. OK, I don't talk/act like I do here out in public, but since this a BB and we're all friends, you might as well know what we are thinking......

Works for me! LOL

I'll take honesty over smooth any day of the week. Worst of all is guys who are smooth for like, say, a week or two, MAYBE even a month, then you find out they're not smooth at all, and you've been had (worse than THAT are the stupid girls like me who marry them!! :lol: ).

I've learned many things on BBs, especially that hair flipping thing...

Brat! Where is your sense of adventure? Really, I think this more of a rural thing. Here in the midwest, you can go 10 minutes outside of any town, and have a massive expanse of backroads that aren't frequented all that much by sheriffs or any commuters, and this isn't that hard of a task. You just have to drive rather slow, and be able to steer well with just one hand.

Ty! When will you get it through your head!! I don't have a sense of adventure!! I'm a weenie!! I just think that you could "focus" more on the task at hand if you pulled over, but being a weenie, I must be missing the thrill of it.

We are learning so much about each other!!! Hey Brat, over at the Sludge gossip board, under a thread about Danny SPitz something something, someone referred to your boyfriend John Bush as a "third rate Eddie Vedder clone." Are you gonna let that kind of trash be spread?