If Metallica...

I'm pretty sure that I already pointed out that they released a country album called Reload in this very thread.

It's not a very good album at all, no matter what style it is. It's pretty generic and obviously dumbed down compared to what Metallica could actually do if they really wanted to, and James Hetfield just can't sing very well.

It's not a very good album at all, no matter what style it is. It's pretty generic and obviously dumbed down compared to what Metallica could actually do if they really wanted to, and James Hetfield just can't sing very well.

Hm, I wonder when you were appointed arbiter of good and bad?

Mathiäs;7664273 said:
Hm, I wonder when you were appointed arbiter of good and bad?

You have said negative things about music. I'm pretty sure that I'm entitled to do the same. Don't try to act like I'm doing anything that you don't do just because you happen to disagree with me. Thanks, and remember that next time that you want to say something retarded in response to one of my posts.

Whether someone likes the album or not, it isn't original, it isn't up to the same musical standard as their early work, and James Hetfield's voice is laughably weak nowadays.

That reply doesn't even make sense, since I never said country music was bad.

You have said negative things about music. I'm pretty sure that I'm entitled to do the same. Don't try to act like I'm doing anything that you don't do just because you happen to disagree with me. Thanks, and remember that next time that you want to say something retarded in response to one of my posts.

Really? I try not to display my opinions as fact, and people who do come off as pretentious little bitches. Which is clearly what you are.

I don't see why you boys insist on getting your panties in a bunch over Blackmail's statement, when it was not too different from what hundred of other people have said on this forum over the years.

That said, Fixxxer is a cool song.