If Mort Divine ruled the world

Anti-fascists protest neo-Nazi rally in Sacramento and act more like fascists than the neo-Nazis. Ends with multiple stabbings.

The thing I've noticed about leftists lately is that they actually make it hard to side with them over the usually quite horrible people they're against. This is just another example.

Reactions: Dak
I think some videos from the it would seem never-ending well of Hitch material have been dug up, because as someone who has been a Hitch devotee since I was in my teens I have never ever seen this video before.

It's a very interesting round table discussion about feminism from 1994 on Charlie Rose. I think I should start searching youtube again, since obviously I've missed many things.

Many predictions here of what was to come, Hitch seemed to have a knack for premonitions.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/146307088451/why-gun-control-cant-be-solved-in-the-usa

If Republicans think they need guns to protect against Democrats, that’s their reality. And if Democrats believe guns make the world more dangerous for themselves, that is their reality. And they can both be right. Your risk profile is different from mine.

So let’s stop acting as if there is something like “common sense” gun control to be had if we all act reasonably. That’s not an option in this case because we all have different risk profiles when it comes to guns. My gun probably makes me safer, but perhaps yours makes you less safe. You can’t reconcile those interests.

Reactions: Einherjar86
You guys clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Obviously he's trying to construct the most impressive Facebook wall. Then he'll invite all the Mexican Hawaiians to leave comments on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG

"We urge Greenpeace and its supporters to re-examine the experience of farmers and consumers worldwide with crops and foods improved through biotechnology, recognize the findings of authoritative scientific bodies and regulatory agencies, and abandon their campaign against 'GMOs' in general and Golden Rice in particular," the letter states.

Good.

Reactions: rms and CiG