If Mort Divine ruled the world

The typo in the title is strikingly ironic, since gender and race are - of course - not original or natural functions of the world but merely socio-textual constructions. Functions of the word.

:cool:

The typo in the title is strikingly ironic, since gender and race are - of course - not original or natural functions of the world but merely socio-textual constructions. Functions of the word.

:cool:

Clever boy. Incidentally, am I accurate in picturing your physical presence as a man who frequently makes puns then titters and sips his tea? I don't imagine much laughter coming from you, just titters at wordplay.

Reactions: 616
On another forum I visit with a large transgendered population, there was just an amazing argument/shitfest between a radical feminist and a few transwomen. I always have had time reconciling transgenderism with anti-genderism, and seeing it blossom so beautifully with terms like "gender misappropriation" (a transwoman wearing a dress is equivalent to blackface, you see) thrown around was just amazing.

Agreed though, video fails in delivery. Didn't even smirk.

EDIT: Oh, and I paused the new Liturgy song. Go me.

On another forum I visit with a large transgendered population, there was just an amazing argument/shitfest between a radical feminist and a few transwomen. I always have had time reconciling transgenderism with anti-genderism, and seeing it blossom so beautifully with terms like "gender misappropriation" (a transwoman wearing a dress is equivalent to blackface, you see) thrown around was just amazing.

Agreed though, video fails in delivery. Didn't even smirk.

EDIT: Oh, and I paused the new Liturgy song. Go me.

You listen to Liturgy??

You listen to Liturgy??

No, someone posted it on another forum to make fun of and I wanted to be snarky and say something unoriginal like "Just as metal as Filosofem". Admittedly I couldn't with any honesty after listening to it.