If Mort Divine ruled the world

Liturgy is a lot more interesting than the NWN-core that has dominated the past few years.

I didn't like the video. Comedy that attacks the underprivileged is typically not funny.

I would rather have the little Asian guy that runs NWN slap me in the dick than listen to Liturgy.

Reactions: CiG
When you wear a suit, you just have the urge to take s*** over, pollute a lake, blame it on your secretary, etc. You feel that evil in you.

Mr Bill Burr

And probably stop letting dudes suck your weeny

Mathiäs;10960725 said:
I would like to increase the power of my privilege. Any tips on utilizing it better?

I too would like to become better at using my privilege to oppress every non cis white male.

white-male-privlege.png

Reactions: CiG
It's creepy how at least half of this wouldn't even be recognized as a joke in Sweden. Compared to the rest of the world we're a decade ahead in the SJW department.

It was a fucking realistic of campus life imo. Speaking from personal experience. Fuck people and all of their shit. The reason why a lot of shit revolves around white males is because we were half of the world's population for a good century or two, without having some insular asian style culture, deal with it.

It was a fucking realistic of campus life imo. Speaking from personal experience. Fuck people and all of their shit. The reason why a lot of shit revolves around white males is because we were half of the world's population for a good century or two, without having some insular asian style culture, deal with it.

Quoted for posterity.