If Mort Divine ruled the world

It was a fucking realistic of campus life imo. Speaking from personal experience. Fuck people and all of their shit. The reason why a lot of shit revolves around white males is because we were half of the world's population for a good century or two, without having some insular asian style culture, deal with it.

Have whites ever been the 50% majority globally?

Not just whites in general, but white males. Which means that the other half had to be white females; ergo, at one point, there were only white people.

Ok obviously I meant white people not white males, but I think I am correct in that statement. I remember reading it somewhere, within modern left wing social science literature.

I can, in America and Europe, pre feminism, with right combination of food being available and so on.

You're all idiots if you can't think outside of the box long enough to ponder it as a possibility.

You're all idiots if you can't think outside of the box long enough to ponder it as a possibility.

I'm pretty sure China had the largest populations and largest cities until London and the industrial revolution. White people are really in a small geographic niche globally

I thought outside of the box long enough to ponder it as a possibility and it really wasn't long enough. Need more time outside the box, the possibilities...

i like sticking it to white women with my spring roll

tumblr_nea8ln9ssV1qb5gkjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nea8ln9ssV1qb5gkjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nea8ln9ssV1qb5gkjo3_1280.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Depends on what nationalities people around here would classify as "white people". I don't see what would be so crazy with thinking that maybe at one point "white people" might have been close to being 50% majority.

If he's counting Arabs, Persians, northern Indians, etc in that figure, then I don't see why he would limit things to just the last couple centuries.

Look I read it in some left wing social science article and I'm pretty sure it was somewhere in the 1800s. It makes a bit of sense to me if it is true because if you think about it, that was pre modern feminism, white people were having big families but at the same time they were probably beginning to mostly survive, unlike elsewhere in the world, I imagine. Since then, we've had feminism in the west limiting fertility rates and the beginning of proper healthcare in the third world, combined with a lack of feminism probably booming their populations.

Look I read it in some left wing social science article and I'm pretty sure it was somewhere in the 1800s. It makes a bit of sense to me if it is true because if you think about it, that was pre modern feminism, white people were having big families but at the same time they were probably beginning to mostly survive, unlike elsewhere in the world, I imagine. Since then, we've had feminism in the west limiting fertility rates and the beginning of proper healthcare in the third world, combined with a lack of feminism probably booming their populations.

wat

lol, i dont know how femininsm and all that other shit SS is bring up relates to most of this.

But aren't places like Australia, Canada and even the US filled with more white people than way back when it was mainly indigenous/aboriginal people?

Family planning, the pill, abortion, women's rights (that's her body etc).

I don't see how you can be mystified by this.