If Mort Divine ruled the world

lol, i dont know how femininsm and all that other shit SS is bring up relates to most of this.

But aren't places like Australia, Canada and even the US filled with more white people than way back when there were mainly indigenous/aboriginal people?

Europe ceased being the primary source of US immigration around the 1960s. Australia still has a lot of Brits going there but it used to pretty much fund them.

I don't know when the peak white population was but I assume it will be somewhere between 1800 and 1960.

Birth rates fall as a civilization advances, and it has little to do with feminism. With industrialization comes a lesser need for large families to do farm work, and with greater quality healthcare and sanitation there is less pressure to continually reproduce to compensate for infant/child mortality rates. The increased usage of birth control has more to do with a rejection of religion than of "the patriarchy."

The sub-replacement level though can't be completely chalked up to improved sanitation and healthcare. There's more at work, and it can't be reduced to feminism either, although feminism cannot be excluded as a factor. This is probably also not a historically unique problem except in scale. I wouldn't worry about it much though. Worse case scenario some extra-patriarchal religious groups outbreed the eastern/western pagans and heathens and start the cycle over again.

YbljHKv.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Maybe i'm a meat head, and I have no idea how big this overly sensitive faction(minority) is, but jesus christ it's ridiculous how this group is trying to prevent all social hardships

I'm still pretty sure this shit is either trolling or flat out mental illness treated "fairly" instead of just treated.