If Theocracy did a cover song...

what about Flesh and blood, from the album Weapons of our warefare, by Deliverance (1990) a true classic! The title track from that album should also be great.

Even tho covering a Christian song may seem appropriate, I'm more into the idea of Theocracy covering a secular band, that may or may not be metal/rock, anything punkish or poppish would suffice. Just to get the name out there, since it's all the same to us, we'd enjoy it anyways

Even tho covering a Christian song may seem appropriate, I'm more into the idea of Theocracy covering a secular band, that may or may not be metal/rock, anything punkish or poppish would suffice. Just to get the name out there, since it's all the same to us, we'd enjoy it anyways

Covering secular music is fine as long as the message of the song doesn't compromise what the band stands for.

and Six Degrees is SUCH a good song. It's my favorite from them, lyrically. Musically, it's definitely top 5. (though the intro to A Change of Seasons is INCREDIBLE! The first 2 minutes and 5 seconds are amazing, and I could seriously listen to just that on repeat for hours at a time)

While 6DOIT is a great song, if Theocracy were to cover something by Dream Theater, I think "Scarred" would be a better choice.

Just and idea. I think Matt and the guys should Theocracize "The Revelation Song".

Hey Jresch. I happen to know your daughter from ROBLOX! LOL! What a coincidence? I searched Theocracy and she came up and I was like "THEOCRACY FANS UNITE!" and she told me you were her Dad. :headbang: BTW I'm not a stalker I'm only 15. lol.