If you are on line now.

Sounds good to me!

Just enjoying this bit of floyd thats playing now :)

Ozzy did used to great.This is a good reminder.One of the first gigs i went to was Ozzy on this tour 1983 i was 12.

I really liked Jake E Lee's guitar style on the 2 ozzy albums he played on (those being 'bark at the moon' and 'ultimate sin' of course)

Yeah a bit flash,but Ozzy has always had a good guitarest by his side.Was he in Ratt or something before hand?

Im not sure what he was in before ozzy mate, he's not on any Ratt album as far as i know, was always di martini and crosby on guitars afaik. He was really young when he started with ozzy, imagine having to step into Randy Rhoads shoes, he did a good job though,

Oh right. Always thought he was a good guitarist, but I thought Brad Gillis was miles better.

Yeah Brad Gillis was a great guitarist, it more so Jake E Lee's style and approach to playing i liked, he had a pretty unique style...I thought!

Talking of great guitar players.I'm not much a fan but when every guitar player in the world say he was the best, you sort of have to agree.

Hey Pax what did you thik tothe book?

Talking of great guitar players.I'm not much a fan but when every guitar player in the world say he was the best, you sort of have to agree.

Yeah Hendrix always wins those silly 'worlds most greatest and bestest in the whole world on earth and in the universe guitar player' top 10, top 50, top 100 things, gets a bit annoying and predicatable :erk: