If you are on line now.

I think Def Lep lost there NWOBHM roots years ago, Maiden and Saxon yes, But Blitzkrieg and Diamond head amongst others are still going and releasing music

LOL yeah I was thinking the exact same as I was relaxing in my bath. I was like, hey what about Diamond Head, Blitzkrieg, Girlschool and also Praying Mantis, they're playing at some of the festivals this year., so there's still a few of the nwobhm bands still kicking up a major storm wherever they go - HELL YEAH:headbang: !!!!!!

Tis true Def Leppard started out as nwobhm band but they're about as NWOBHM now as the bloody Cheeky Girls:lol:

I listened via Sky (hence I wasn't online with the masses!?) loved the interview nice to hear about the book, that will be a must read, not sure about the world record air guitar event at Sheffield Wednesday (unless of course they want us there with the band on the pitch to start them off :lol: ).

But the one thing that bugged me was the DJ, Nicky Horne (was it :zombie: ) he in my opinion knew little or nothing about the band and what they had been up to since Wheels of Steel. RANT OVER ! :heh:

Im hoping like Biff says the album will be different, i dont think Saxon need to change their style to try become successful properly again, as it won't happen. The state of UK music is a joke, people (idiots) would rather listen to electronic bleeps than proper music. Saxon should stay down the lionheart route, as that was one of the best albums of any band ever

mate dont worry the album mix of the single is 10 times better, its awesome