if you could jam...

waz416c said:
Me - Guitars Vox (clean)
guitars - teh twon bros. from good chrlotte
drums - The drummer from Fall out boy (he iz teh shizn3t)
bass - teh bassist from Blink 182
*Nsync and BSB - Bakin Vox

.......!!!!........PEA EOUT
I don't get why everyone is praising the drummer from Fall Out Boy. He is very very good but I wouldn't put him in my top 5, maybe top 20. Btw, Fall Out Boy is the only decent band on that list. Seriously. :)

all_sins_undone said:
it would make sense if you actually had an idea of what instruments he is capable of playing (well, i might add)

Fair enough. I was just curious, as he appears to be a guitarist by trade. I don't doubt he's a capable bassist, but I tend to find that the best bassists are the ones who have devoted themselves exclusively (or at least predominantly) to that craft.

Does he play bass in a band? If so, I'm not aware of it, please inform me :)

matthias olsson for drums
petronella nettermalm/bjork for vocals
robert fripp (i'd force him to stick to acoustic)
me on keys
wrest/reine fiske on guitar

nightmare band

metal_wrath said:
I don't get why everyone is praising the drummer from Fall Out Boy. He is very very good but I wouldn't put him in my top 5, maybe top 20. Btw, Fall Out Boy is the only decent band on that list. Seriously. :)

Please, for the love of God, tell me that you appreciated his post as a joke? Please? In the name of all things good, you must have got that, right? I can't tell from your post! :erk:

It's been my dream for a while now to hear what Steven Wilson and Tori Amos could come up with together, so this would have to be my lineup:

Me - Bassguitars (because I wouldn't want to spoil it with my shitty guitar playing...)
Steven Wilson - Guitars, Mellotrons, Voice
Tori Amos - Grand Piano, Voice
Drums by anyone (maybe Steven and I could program them instead)

It would be cool to hear a kind of Do-It-Yourself approach to the music like older PT.

Thats my thoughts, peace!

Stevie Wonder - Vocals
Jaco Pastorius - Bass Guitar
George Duke - Piano
Jimmy Hastings - Flute/Piccolo
Don Alias - Percussion
Frank Zappa - Guitars
Myself - Trombone

No idea how this would be organized, but here it is:

Mikael: Vocals, Guitar
Steve Wilson: Keys, Mellotron, Vocals
Adrian Belew: Guitar, Drums, Vocals
Robert Fripp: Guitar
Bill Bruford: Percussion
Tony Levin: Bass, Stick, Vocals
Me: Guitar

for some serious jammin:

Allmitey Asgeir Mickelson on drums
Thordendal on rhythm/lead
me on rhythm lead
Ron thal and IA are welcome to throw in some solos.
Lars k Norberg on bass.

"Serious" Band:

Kristoffer Rygg, Mike Patton and Beth Gibbons on vocals

me, mike and Kris programming and producing the shit and throwing in some instruments played by musicians available and capable. One guitar solo by Michael LeeFirkins though. I wonder why nobody ever somes up with this outstanding player arguing who can shred faster the listeners ears to pieces...because hes actually good?...hm, hail MLF and spread the word!

metal_wrath said:

LOL @ taking my post seriously....!!!....hahaha......PEAC EOUT

metal_wrath said:
try to read the thread, I was joking. I thought that would have been obvious

lol @ loling at ure lol post...!!!......PEAC EOUT