If you could see Katatonia perform one song they dont usually play...

Goober

Noob
Dec 20, 2004
What would it be? And keep in mind that Jonas' vocals wouldn't be a factor, he'd be able to growl at top efficiency.

For me, it would be funeral wedding

Not necessarily I think? "And keep in mind that Jonas' vocals wouldn't be a factor, he'd be able to growl at top efficiency. "
I understand this as in "pick any song, including old songs despite the fact that Jonas might not be able to actually do it" :)
Day doesn't have growls either :p

Ehm, yeah, I guess you're right :). In that case:

- CLEAN TODAY
- Funeral Wedding (already mentioned..)
- In Death, A Song
- A Premonition
- Endtime (any BMD really..)

And I have to go with you on Dispossession!

Cerulean said:
Not necessarily I think? "And keep in mind that Jonas' vocals wouldn't be a factor, he'd be able to growl at top efficiency. "
I understand this as in "pick any song, including old songs despite the fact that Jonas might not be able to actually do it" :)
Day doesn't have growls either :p

exactly what i meant lol

- Any BMD (esp Rainroom / Endtime)
- The Northern Silence
- Funeral Wedding
- Clean Today
- A Premonition
- At Last
- Last Resort
- Wait Outside

Something like that?

Zowi said:
- Clean Today
Finally! I'm not alone on this one, good to know.

Your other suggestions are pretty a'ight az well!
Cerulean said:
And I have to agree with you guys adding Clean Today, it's actually one of my Kata-favourites but sadly grew a bit tired of it since I often play it with my band.
It was the first song I really got into when I got LFDGD, it just kicks ass, I LOVE the beat! Daniel beats the shit out of them skins there.

Almost every song from DoDS, specially Velvet Thorns, Gateways of Bereavement and Without God. (And I always loved Seven Dreaming Souls... there's *something* about it...)
Same with BMD, specially Rainroom, Murder and Day. And Endtime would go too. I love its intro.
Then Scarlet Heavens, Last Resort, Dispossession, I Transpire, Tonight's Music, The Future of Speech, A Darkness Coming, Black Session, In Death A Song, Right Into the Bliss, Strained.
I tried not to choose almost every song, but it's a bit hard to choose :(

OMERTA, of course! Imagine the crowd singing along "dududu dudududuuuu... Why have you waited so long"

-Will i arrive
-In death a song
-Don't tell a soul
-At last
-Rusted(ok this one is pretty new but i haven't seen it on the recent setlists yet)
-Dispossession

never say never :)
i really want to hear dissolving bonds live. don't tell a soul and black session would be good too.