If you could see Katatonia perform one song they dont usually play...

Yes, Rusted. a great song.
I'd like to hear some softer songs. Day, Sulfur, A Darkness coming, Dissolving Bonds. And some from Discouraged ones, Saw you drown and Cold ways.
I have the feeling that most bands think the softer songs won't work live, but I think the fans would appreciate it, and in the case of Katatonia, that's where Jonas comes into his own... like the more quiet parts of "in the white", I think it was really great.

Edit: Omerta and Black Session ;)

The Foreverlorn said:
- Sulfur
- Saw you drown
- Help me disappear
- Clean today
- Follower
- Dissolving bonds

and tracks I don't want to see live... ;)
- The future of speech (there are waaay better tracks on LFDGD...)

furthermore, I'd like Anders to sing more of the backing vocals live (e.g. the vocal harmonies on "Deadhouse" are so amazing - a pity they aren't sung this way live!)...

yeah 12 and sulfur is one of my favorites.. and they should play omerta as you said daimonion

I was hoping they would play Saw you Drown when i saw them live, but i guess they have played that song quite a bit...But that's still the song i would like to see them perform.

Almost forgot Quiet World, now that would be amazing.

I've never seen Kata live but I'm assuming they don't perform Saw You Drown or Sulfur but I could be wrong. I also think songs like Chrome and Burn The Rememberance (which would get the crowd sooo fuckin hyped up) should be included in the set also. Yes, I'm a fan of the "newer" style Katatonia but I do like some of the older stuff too.

More songs from 'Discouraged Ones', but 'Last relention' for sure and 'In death, a song', from 'T'S Decision'.
And of course 'Black erotica' - or '12' if you prefer.
Clean today as well.
Dissolving the bonds.
By the way, many of you have been mentioning A LOT of songs that the band's used to play alive.

And yeah, Anders should sing more backing vox alive, he's really great!

Now I think about it... It's sad that a lot of bands just keep playing the same songs over and over. There are hardly ever any surprises. This is the case with Anathema, Katatonia and... Eh, other bands too :)

Anathema vary their set pretty much in my experience. They even do requests, my friend went to their concert a while ago and she asked if they could play her favourite song "Wings Of God" and to her amazement, they did!

But in general you're right.. I mean, why don't they change it around, it's more fun, not in the last place for the band themselves!

Well yeah, Anathema do take SOME requests, that's true... But what I mean is, for example, they keep playing Pressure while the majority of the fans think it's quite boring.
And the only reason they sometimes still play Sleepless and A Dying Wish is especially for the fans, cos Danny & co HATE those song by now.
So yeah, Anathema was a bad example actually :) They're still the coolest live band on earth imo, together with Anthrax reunion (I know it's a weird combination)