If you had the power.

???

• Total voters
Polyeidus said:
Not after what happened to it in the eighties...

but I guess it's possible it wouldn't suffer.

But like Sculpted said, it might not be as special.

Good call.

I personally like it when I ask someone what they are into and they reply, "Linkin Park, what about you?", and then I say some obscure metal band that very few people are familiar with. It makes me different. Just my opinion, though.

Stoner Sioux said:
No because it would ruin it. Death/Black/Doom metal is special because it is underground and not exploited by the media. Metal is on the radio, but it is Nu Metal or Hair Metal.

Hair-metal???

Man, I though this was either a Manowar or He-Man poll....:(

Anyway, I voted no...I like it the way it is. Carson Daily in an Immortal t-shirt is not something I want to see.

Humanure said:
Carson Daily in an Immortal t-shirt is not something I want to see.

Yeah, Humanure makes a really good point.
*Imagination wandering*
<Carson Daily>"Hey kids, we're back! And number five on TRL today is Borknagar..."

NO EVIL THOUGHTS!!!
*Punches himself*

There..I'm better. :)

Humanure said:
Man, I though this was either a Manowar or He-Man poll....:(

Anyway, I voted no...I like it the way it is. Carson Daily in an Immortal t-shirt is not something I want to see.

He actually has decent taster in music. He got MTV to play some Nine Inch Nails videos, so I'm happy from that. I feel soory for anyone stuck in a dead end job at MTV with a five year contract.

No, I would not want metal to be mainstream. too many idiots who can't even understand the concept of metal, never mind listen to it.
I'm glad I won't need to put up with rumors of Britney Spears screwing Anders Friden. Now that[/I} is a scary thought.

Steve