If You Want Peace.....Political Meaning?!?

Lanterns

1 girl in her cups
May 5, 2003
East Bumblefuck
Seeing as there are no lyrics published, I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering: does that song have a political meaning or message?
By the way: I could deal with "Laiho<3Bush" -I've had worse nightmares than that.

yes of course. cob have always been a political band plus alexi is really interested in politics

Exercise world peace: KILL EVERYONE!!! neither has a political meaning..

Of course it doesn't, you little faggot, someone's just thinking about this shit a little too seriously..

Shadeg said:
yes of course. cob have always been a political band plus alexi is really interested in politics
You're not being sarcastic at all dude, oh no.;)
But seriously, I was wondering -considering all the shit that's been going on the last 2 years...

pretending if you want peace prepare for war has anything to do with politics is like pretending my last band's singer wrote lyrics that had any meaning at all...

@Joonas: Yeah, "faggot" is a badass insult...yawn...:rolleyes:
I'm a straight dudette but anyway I find "fag" to be an extremely poor insult; join the BitchBoard and try talking like that to TheNoQueen :devil:

Elysian893 said:
pretending if you want peace prepare for war has anything to do with politics is like pretending my last band's singer wrote lyrics that had any meaning at all...
...whatever.

I fucking knew that Allu didn't give a shit about politics.

BUT:
Considering what's been happening during the last 2 years, even people who usually don't care about politics suddenly got more alert -and some of them chose a side so to say.

Lanterns said:
Seeing as there are no lyrics published, I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering: does that song have a political meaning or message?
By the way: I could deal with "Laiho<3Bush" -I've had worse nightmares than that.

It's an old Latin quote. Simple as that :p .

Definition: The original Latin of the expression "if you want peace prepare for war" comes from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius. The Latin is: "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."

Also Known As: Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Lanterns said:
...whatever.

I fucking knew that Allu didn't give a shit about politics.

BUT:
Considering what's been happening during the last 2 years, even people who usually don't care about politics suddenly got more alert -and some of them chose a side so to say.

Who knows, but if you use your head like a man then it does and doestn have political meaning, If you ask that alexi that question the answer is almost way 2 predictable because its a stupid question ...
ie Allu : Well course it does but its also just when somebody pisses you off and you just want then to fuckoff and the only way to do that is the fuck them up so yea if you(I) want peace prepare for war...
I would be willing to bet some money on such an aswer :cool:

@Sister Of Sorrow -Well, thanx dudette.:)
Your quote might also be a little helpful to me personally btw -since I'm doing the FERNABITUR thingy (ILS) and I'm also learning Latin in that course...;)

Lanterns said:
@Joonas: Yeah, "faggot" is a badass insult...yawn...:rolleyes:
I'm a straight dudette but anyway I find "fag" to be an extremely poor insult; join the BitchBoard and try talking like that to TheNoQueen :devil:

That wasn't to you, it was to the other guy :)

^I bet he's drunk.
I'm a heavy drinker myself, maybe even an alcoholic. I just want to say, that kind of overreacting is very typical for drunken people. (I know that from others -as well as myself, hahah! It has somewhat taught me to be careful when posting under the influence.)