If you were a reasonably well-known brand of European confectionary, which one?

Bastet said:
what's the point of these 2 pics dunc? and how are they related to metal girls? (sorry, i am stupid)

One of them is young, feminine looking, with lovely hairs. The other is mature, manly looking, with a killer muzzy. Maggie claims that everyone looks better when younger, but I beg to differ; using these pics as a prime example.

well, i think you could have chosen a better pic of lee marvin. or some other manly man.
but you're right not everyone looks better when younger, although the media (and the mirror) try hard enough to make us believe so. well, it depends on what your looking for, but a young face often lacks caracter.

on the other hand...i don't see any pics posted of older women, ever. unless to make fun off them. so what about that? is it different for women?

Bastet said:
well, i think you could have chosen a better pic of lee marvin. or some other manly man.
but you're right not everyone looks better when younger, although the media (and the mirror) try hard enough to make us believe so. well, it depends on what your looking for, but a young face often lacks caracter.

I think the maturity of the looker is the most important factor.

marvin65.JPG

Strangelight said:
One of them is young, feminine looking, with lovely hairs. The other is mature, manly looking, with a killer muzzy. Maggie claims that everyone looks better when younger, but I beg to differ; using these pics as a prime example.

actually yer man is into his thirties now which just makes that drama queen get up even more ridiculous :tickled:

Strangelight said:

Okay, I admit that was a generalization. But I feel it's true of me at least.

But your example would be more valid if you posted a young and an old picture of the same person. So okay, I don't think your metal girl looks good in that picture, but I don't know how he'll look like in ten years time, maybe he'll look great.

You also look much more feminine in that picture, though at least you look good there.

That face has been hiding from me around special corners for weeks now. I owe you one ;)