Ignore list poll

How many people do you have on your ignore list?

• one

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • two

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • three

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • five

• six

• seven

• eight

• nine

• ten

• eleven or more...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fixed, now I'm not feeling guilty, thanks Sixx.

No one. Since coming to this board, I have thought that everyone has at least one good thing to say, whether they flame me or not. I don't really antagonize people on here tso the fighting isn't really a problem. So yeah, nobody. I have never even used the option.

sixxswine said:
You have a point. Don't reply to this silly thread..
Oh don't worry, since you fix it, I already vote (is anonymous). ;)

Psychonaut said:
No one. Since coming to this board, I have thought that everyone has at least one good thing to say, whether they flame me or not. I don't really antagonize people on here tso the fighting isn't really a problem. So yeah, nobody. I have never even used the option.
I can honestly say that you are better person than I.
I don't think that everyone has something to say...
And even the ones that have stuff to say have their moments when they come up something as lame as this here thread...:p

Well I'm not shy! I have 3 on there

1st on the list: Deconstruction My X she decided to use the PM Feture to Bother me So I Xed her!
2nd:Steel Warrior I dont know why but if hes still on it it must have been bad or Stupid

3rd:_SLAYERIZED_ Because hes an Ass! I have never found any of his comments to be worth my time

its Funny But Mr.LuminousAether is Not on this list hahahaha the old timers will remember the war he cause Last year!

JonnyD said:
Well I'm not shy! I have 3 on there

1st on the list: Deconstruction My X she decided to use the PM Feture to Bother me So I Xed her!
2nd:Steel Warrior I dont know why but if hes still on it it must have been bad or Stupid

3rd:_SLAYERIZED_ Because hes an Ass! I have never found any of his comments to be worth my time

its Funny But Mr.LuminousAether is Not on this list hahahaha the old timers will remember the war he cause Last year!
Fuck! JD you made the same mistake I did, you used ID's...
I guess you could edit the post, but it's your call...:p

No-one. The only person who I really feel I should ignore more often is me I'm always getting me in to trouble but I guess if I ignored me then I wouldn't be able to see what I was posting and I would end up talking more crap than usual (if that's possible :D ) so I will keep the list empty for now until I really annoy myself :lol:

JonnyD said:
oh yes! Those were great! Epic battles galore.

And i've got no one on my ignore list, and hope it stays that way. I have yet to meet on this board that has rubbed me the wrong way, so no reason to use the ignore list.