Ignore list poll

How many people do you have on your ignore list?

• one

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • two

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • three

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • five

• six

• seven

• eight

• nine

• ten

• eleven or more...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
_SLAYERIZED_ said:
fuck you johnnyd youre gay! Listen to my comments or youre lost in faggottry! :p
Sorry man, I don't want to be part of your feud with JonnyD, but "gay" is probably the most boring insult of the Internet nowadays.

Seems like people only know one word and think they're cool if they put it in every damn sentence. Everything is gay..... X is gay, Y is gay, band W is gay, thing Z is gay, you're gay, he's gay, they're gay, Mr faggot is gay, gayfaggotgay..... STOOOOOOOOOP!!!! How can it be more B O R I N G than that?
Maybe because they're gay themselves and can't accept the fact? Sometimes I wonder.....

Having said that, my english is still terrible. But at least I refuse to use this booooooring word turned into an insult..... or solely as an accurate adjective to describe some of Judas Priest lyrics ;) Insults are usually for the weak anyway.

Sorry for the rant folks, and sorry for being a bit rude Slayerized, nothing personal, but I had to say that for once :p
Please don't let Old School become the average mallcore-talking forum.

I was about to say something but Fang has said it all. Attitudes like that is what makes people finish on ignore list or banned.
We can disagree all we want with everybody in the forum, but always with courtesy.

Fangface said:
Sorry man, I don't want to be part of your feud with JonnyD, but "gay" is probably the most boring insult of the Internet nowadays.
His Post there is EXZACTLY the Reason why I ignored him! I really dont have the time nor do I care enough to read his Trite :Spin:

sixxswine said:
All I got to say that is, if you wanna start a feud, you might have the wrath of the old school forum fall on you like a bucket of sledge hammers...
Reconsider.
SIXXSWINE-
P.S. I would have to agree with Fang "gay" is just plain lame...

I would feud with him but with commets like "Gay" and "Faggotry" I can tell my wit is superior and I would crush him like a bug hahahaha That and seeing how I am abit of a Senior Member Granted I'ma lil smart ass but still senior member He would have a Hard time finding Allies to fight his "Gay" Battle :loco:

Fangface said:

Seems like people only know one word and think they're cool if they put it in every damn sentence. Everything is gay..... X is gay, Y is gay, band W is gay, thing Z is gay, you're gay, he's gay, they're gay, Mr faggot is gay, gayfaggotgay..... STOOOOOOOOOP!!!! How can it be more B O R I N G than that?
Maybe because they're gay themselves and can't accept the fact? Sometimes I wonder.....

Having said that, my english is still terrible. But at least I refuse to use this booooooring word turned into an insult..... or solely as an accurate adjective to describe some of Judas Priest lyrics ;) Insults are usually for the weak anyway.

Sorry for the rant folks, and sorry for being a bit rude Slayerized, nothing personal, but I had to say that for once :p
Please don't let Old School become the average mallcore-talking forum.
I agree word for word Fangface. I think calling people gay is extremely childess behaviour.
Some of my friends are gay. So fucking what?

_SLAYERIZED_ I have nothing against you [yet] but don't insult my good friend JonnyD I am 100% behind him. If he does not like your messages that up to him. There are loads of people that don't like me. I am not insulting them I just leave them alone and go my own way.

It does't say anything personal about you. He just don't like what you write, thats all. Relax. if you become a appreciated member on this board in time he may discover you *do* have something to say. The way to get there is not to insult people but realize that we are all different and learn to accept that. :wave:

Wicked Child said:
A recent conversation I had with our very own JonnyD, via AIM(my MSN, AIM and Yahoo screen names are in my profile, feel free to add me) inspired me to make this thread. We all feel certain emotions, we're human, we can't help it.
*the bold is mine*

Is a fact we are humans, sadly we don't understand what is to behave like a Homo Sapiens, we love to be the Homo Bellicus and fight, and insult, and behave with anger and violence. And emotions are not an excuse, we can control them, not that we are going to be Vulcans or something like that, but is better than behave like complete idiots on the forums.

Nobody on my ignore list...but the next person who calls a member of this forum "gay" is going to have the honor of being the 1st one on it...

And I got JonnyD's back as well...I can call in some reinforcements from the Marines if need be...just say the word...

USMC0341 said:
Nobody on my ignore list...but the next person who calls a member of this forum "gay" is going to have the honor of being the 1st one on it...

And I got JonnyD's back as well...I can call in some reinforcements from the Marines if need be...just say the word...
No shit... The next one will get it.
Hey, is there a chance you could make me an honorary Marine, just for the next ass kicking?!:p

I would have to call the Commandant and ask for his permission...us Sergeants aren't really allowed to bestow too many honors on people...we just get to lead Marines into combat and blow stuff up...:)

But for the record...I'll slug it out side by side with you against any kind of odds Sixx...

USMC0341 said:

*Salutes* Marine you Rule!:headbang:

USMC0341 said:

Oh shit I didn't read down far enough !!! My trusty Mossberg 12 gauge pump does wonders, but I don't think it would stand up long to Operation Bryant Storm for very long. :OMG: Bryant