IIf you had a time machine where would you go?

Raven_1

nevermore....
Oct 1, 2001
The Devils armpit
The flox capacitor can only last three trips...id choose

1)1961 to watch Spurs win the double.

2)Donnington 1988 (maiden helloween and gnr on one stage)

3)to 1977 so a) i can go and watch star wars for the first time and b) i can go to london and catch an early maiden gig shit i just thought i can go and see my mum and dad and watch me being concieved aswell lol i cam give my old man morrel support! :lol: ........:confused:

Hmm...

1) 1970 - Isle of Wight

This one's obvious.

2) 1974 - August 15th, Central Park, New York.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath tour w. Alice Cooper

3) 1999 - August, My House

To change history.

Actually, swap 3) for 1), as it has a higher priority...

1986 - So i could audition for the place of Private Hudson In Aliens (My IDOL!)

1982 - 3 Reasons, to see my birth (Cesarian, bound to be amusing ;) ) To pick up a copy of the 'Protect & Survive' Manual (Ive got an obsession with nuclear weapons :s ) And to experience the atmos of the cold war :)

Also - A week last tuesday, where i finished work, and watched TV.. whooo, we wont see THOSE sorts of days again ;)

1991 - When i started secondary school, and to of kept fit & payed attention... instead of becoming a human wreck ;)

(Yes i nicked that from Red Dwarf :lol: )

Summer 1985 - to see Live Aid (my uncle won tix but Dad wouldnt let me go, grrrrrrrrr).

USA 1950s, the birth of rock n roll, would LOVE to have been around when something undeniably COLOSSAL was just starting n people didnt understand it ( nowt to do with wearing big skirts and pretending to be in 'Grease' - honest)

Next Saturday to get the lottery nos and then back again to put em on, theredfore guaranteeing perpetual shoe heaven.