IK Plugins Worth Buying

Just to let everyone know, here's what I settled on: Master EQ 432, Precision Comp/Limiter, Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670, Classic Clipper and the EQ PB.

The toughest decision came down to choosing between the EQ PB, EQ 73, and the EQ 81.

In the end, the EQ PB suited my needs better and sounded the most clean and musical for high shelving boosts. It sounded amazing on the overheads of a drum set.

The same here! Opto Comp occasionally provides cool results, too.

I tried the Opto Compressor and didn't like it. It seemed to add some grit to the track in a bad way. Also tried it as a bus compressor with the same results. I put it through it's paces, but for me it just wasn't good.

Just curious, but has anyone else used supercharger from native instruments. I sometimes like its saturation over IK's Classic Clipper on snare and toms. Haven't found much use for it beyond those instruments.

Just curious, but has anyone else used supercharger from native instruments. I sometimes like its saturation over IK's Classic Clipper on snare and toms. Haven't found much use for it beyond those instruments.

I have the Supercharger. I pretty much only use it for synths. To me, that's where it shines the best.