i'll bet chicks don't have to deal with butthair and crackstain in their terlit.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
i swear man. if i left butthair or crackstain on a terlit seat I'D CLEAN IT THE FUCK UP. what the fuck is wrong with people? they cop a squat, shit all over the seat and then think "yeah i work here, but that doesn't mean i have to not make a vile mess in this bafroom everyone else has to share."

do these people do such things at home? i'll bet they forget to wipe too.

hahaha! my favorite is piss on the seat. is your dick so long you cant control it? jesus.
anyway, im going to eliminate the hair issue by lasering everything. body hair is so pointless and annoying. so sick of cleaning up the bathroom after every goddam shower.

dorian gray said:
hahaha! my favorite is piss on the seat. is your dick so long you cant control it? jesus.
anyway, im going to eliminate the hair issue by lasering everything. body hair is so pointless and annoying. so sick of cleaning up the bathroom after every goddam shower.

Are you serious about the lasering thing? How much is that going for these days? I'm starting to get some pretty wicked backhair and it's in a place where I want to put a tattoo. Of course I don't want a forest growing out of my tat, so I'm thinking of lasering it. Even if I decide against the tat though.

One Inch Man said:
what the fuck is wrong with people? they cop a squat, shit all over the seat and then think "yeah i work here, but that doesn't mean i have to not make a vile mess in this bafroom everyone else has to share."

do these people do such things at home? i'll bet they forget to wipe too.

Not only do they consider wiping optional, they forget to flush just as frequently. My rule in such delicate situations is to remove all residue at home or work, and when forced to use a public toilet, find the cleanest unoccupied shitter, but if I add to the multitude of toxins there, fuck it.

Krigloch the Furious said:
shave.
I share a bathroom with 2 brothers and its pretty clean.

I love pissing on the seat, floor, handle, sink, door handle at bars.

I love pissing underneath the stall divider, while my buddy is one stall over. It's a barrel of laughs.

have a friend that has to get completely naked when taking a shit ... i mean completely ... watch off and all ... even in a public bathroom.
one time we waited for him about 45 minutes idling outside a pool hall while he managed to go through his ritual. :lol:

Reactions: Krilons Resa
lurch70 said:
have a friend that has to get completely naked when taking a shit ... i mean completely ... watch off and all ... even in a public bathroom.
one time we waited for him about 45 minutes idling outside a pool hall while he managed to go through his ritual. :lol:

I'll speak for everyone here- why?

Are you able to differentiate between ass hair and pube leave-ins? Poor co-worker left a mammoth pube on the terlit eons ago and none who bore witness has forgotten. Poor chap hasnt been laid in atleast 20 years, longs after his departed case of oneitis, and is the only one to shit in the office's terlit. (There's a million terlits where one's ass can roam free as the wind, but he Always chooses the most local terlit where his work can be connected to his unsavory foresty cavity.)

Ass hair is far more forgivable than a pube. No sexual connotation, and not as much shame attached.

I'll speak for everyone here- why?

This has been one hell of a cliffhanger.

Also, my understanding is that women's restrooms are routinely covered in fecal matter from ceiling to floor.

Reactions: dorian gray
Has this friend ever taken a shit at a gig? That would be one hell of a scene, most of the stalls dont have doors.

Fooq I cant think of a more fucked up scenario than needing to shit at a metal venue.

Yeah, you wouldn't take a dump at most of the venues here. Thankfully they're typically within walking distance of public toilets that are at least marginally ok. The only venue toilet I recall skidding was at a punk gig at The Reverence Hotel in Australia, and that was more than an hour before the bands started.

I have sat down to pee at gigs sometimes or just had things go wrong due to questionable prostate condition. If there's only 1 or 2 stalls and people talking a lot or queuing up and banging on the door then that can interrupt me. I missed a bit of Vader as I had to find a 2nd restroom with less talking. Then the faraway stall door had no lock. Difficult to relax the plumbing while standing awkwardly to reach and hold a door shut. Good thing their songs mostly all sound the same.

Man, I remember living in a college dorm. I'd come out of my room on a Saturday night, and then walk over to the bathroom with the hopes of simply taking an urgent dump. One time I opened the door. A sink was completely smashed off of the wall: water spraying everywhere. There were five stalls. Three were covered in vomit, one was covered in piss and shit, and another was overflowing onto the ground. I walked to another building.