illegal bullshit

deathxunlimited

The Fuckin' Man
Jul 3, 2005
Indiana
www.entruce.cjb.net
all this piracy bullshit needs to stop. just look how we fucking live. we cant even wait 14 days to get their single. instead somebody comes around and ILLEGALLY posts it on these messageboards. if the record company finds out, your fucked. its just stupid how we fucking have to resort to messageboards to illegally listen to new music. does anyone have patience anymore???, i am one to say at first yes i was excited at the fact that a new song was available to be heard, just like everyone else. but come on people if you think about it....is it really worth listening to a song 1 month in advance, give the band some credit and just wait it out till the cd/single is out. i for one am happy that i didnt get sent their whole new cd through the internet, what good would that have done for the band? None!...just think about it...dont post songs illegally on the boards...just wait. even if this thread gets locked, i hope everyone has a chance to read this and hopefully has enough common sense not to illegally post songs on the net

You will hear it on the damn radio anyway, again and again, so that makes your topic pointless. It would be a different thing, if the album will get spreaded in the internet. And I dont know what you think, but the fact someone gets some radiorips, doesnt mean that they wouldnt buy the album/single. I will buy them.

i understand that you will hear them on the radio over and over, but dont you think the fact that someone recorded it, then spread it over the net is wrong in any sense??...yes i do understand people will buy the albums, i know i will reguardless...all im trying to get across is how impatient people are and the fact that some people are still doing something illegal.

Yeah, its wrong. But this is kinda pretty small. Its just one song. The most wrong thing you can do, is to actually post an URL for the song.

yeah i do see you point, and i respect what your saying. i also noticed their cover song thread was deleted. im not sure why, but i have a feeling its the same reason what im talking about, however correct me if im wrong.

May the people who have never done anything illegal raise their hands now.

Anyhoo, I understand deathxunlimited's POV.

*whistles and then raises hand*:saint:

Okay so I'm impatient but you know it's like needing to go to the bathroom.....you just have to go! I'm not gonna put off going peepee because someone else is in front of me, damn it! I'll pop a squat if I have to!.....So it's kinda like the same thing....you just have to hear it or it will drive you mad....and one song is not going to hurt!!......and 14 days IS a long way ahead!!!:D

But I understand what you're saying too- and I respect that- but it's not going to matter to anyone else they're gonna do what they wanna do anyway!:eek:

Southern Belle in Hell, you do put up a good point and i definitly agree with what your saying, and people are going to do whatever they want. i was just hoping i could make a point. and i must add, very very funny and good comparison.. hahahahahaha

Well I'm glad I at least made you laugh!:lol: BTW I think the band would by ya a beer or two for putting up a fight!!:)

I already told this to somebody:

-The fact that a new song was played in Finnish radio doesn't give anybody the permission to spread recorded song material in the internet (which means worldwide).

-We're not talking about 20 hardcore fans of COB on this board who can't wait to hear new material and download stuff in advance. Everybody around the world is able to see the links or contact certain people with their messenger programs. How many will that be? 100s? 1000s? And one of them will spread the new stuff via p2p programs for sure.

-It's very bold to post links to copyright protected song material of bands in their own messageboard. The band pays for this board and will sell a few singles/albums less because some people don't need to buy their new releases anymore. Do you really think Janne or anybody else will be happy when he see's that?

i've downloaded IYF song. but i already ordered single through spinefarm and will be ordering AYDY in a few days (even though we don't have a lot of money around here)...

but i wanna here that britney cover song, maybe i'll be hit by a truck tomorrow and i'll die without hearing it. no way :)

about stupid kids downloading it, it's internet...you can't do anything about it.

maybe they will come to bodom gig, so band can get more money or something (stupid money...)

borissikic said:
i've downloaded IYF song. but i already ordered single through spinefarm and will be ordering AYDY in a few days
Unfortunately not everybody who downloaded it will do it like that.

borissikic said:
but i wanna here that britney cover song, maybe i'll be hit by a truck tomorrow and i'll die without hearing it. no way :)
Don't leave your house until you get the CDs.

borissikic said:
about stupid kids downloading it, it's internet...you can't do anything about it.
No stupid kid can download it here if no links are posted.

borissikic said:
and now i'm of to download some sylvia saint's mpeg's, cuz i could be hit by a truck and not see that :) :) :)
Isn't the name Silvia Saint, by the way? Anyway, she rules!

deathxunlimited said:
all this piracy bullshit needs to stop. just look how we fucking live. we cant even wait 14 days to get their single. instead somebody comes around and ILLEGALLY posts it on these messageboards. if the record company finds out, your fucked. its just stupid how we fucking have to resort to messageboards to illegally listen to new music. does anyone have patience anymore???, i am one to say at first yes i was excited at the fact that a new song was available to be heard, just like everyone else. but come on people if you think about it....is it really worth listening to a song 1 month in advance, give the band some credit and just wait it out till the cd/single is out. i for one am happy that i didnt get sent their whole new cd through the internet, what good would that have done for the band? None!...just think about it...dont post songs illegally on the boards...just wait. even if this thread gets locked, i hope everyone has a chance to read this and hopefully has enough common sense not to illegally post songs on the net

You are such a tr00 fan :worship:

:lol:

Or don't broadcast it on the finnish radio. Finnish people can hear it in advance and we can't. Fuck that. People will or won't buy it anyway. If you think this will make a difference, your stupid! :lol:

I got it from a trader/sharer via msn :p

yeah I DL song from time to time Usualy it's because it's a band I have not heard of and I want to check them out and see if they are worth my money. I'm not really tempted to DL IYF cause it's being released this month I can wait

eva_dolly said:
yeah I DL song from time to time Usualy it's because it's a band I have not heard of and I want to check them out and see if they are worth my money. I'm not really tempted to DL IYF cause it's being released this month I can wait

Yeah. Why going to a shop to check out some albums if you can download em from behind your computer. If I buy cds I'll go for online shopping which is much cheaper. In the area I live they usually won't sell any cool metal all in those shops.